TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fire extinguisher install

Hello everyone, just thought id share a few pics of my fire extinguisher install.

I bought this fire extinguisher on ebay for only $31.00 it is for liquid and chemical fires.(and refillable)

Not like im going to use it, but i might need to protect my car from the chevy on fire next to me! :hysterical::censored:

I tried several locations in the car and this was the best fit. It is totally out of the way, easily accessible and looks really good to .check it out and let me know what you think.DSC01845.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Hello everyone, just thought id share a few pics of my fire extinguisher install.

I bought this fire extinguisher on ebay for only $31.00 it is for liquid and chemical fires.(and refillable)

Not like im going to use it, but i might need to protect my car from the chevy on fire next to me! :hysterical::censored:

I tried several locations in the car and this was the best fit. It is totally out of the way, easily accessible and looks really good to .check it out and let me know what you think.DSC01845.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Do you have a line lock on that "pistol grip" shifter?

I tried several locations in the car and this was the best fit. It is totally out of the way, easily accessible and looks really good to .check it out and let me know what you think.

Looks great, but I'd be a little leery of having something other than a Halon extinguisher in my SGT...if for some reason that thing decides to discharge, you'll never get it cleaned up....

Archived