TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange with 20s

fruitrj67

I've got Bassani waiting to go on! Are you happy with the sound?

What paint did you use? I'd like to do the same.

I love the sound and used 1200 degree paint

That ride is freakin' sweet! Any plans to add a Shelby-style hood? Car looks awesome so far. Was it difficult to swap those parts or do they just bolt on without any special hardware or brackets?

The bumpers were relatively easy to put on, although there are some different pieces that you need to buy. I had a friend at ford doing some research for some time, way before people were getting their shelbys. Was just waiting for the car to come in. Not really planning on ordering the hood right now, waiting for an aftermarket one that does not have expensive vents made of cheap plastic.

I love the sound and used 1200 degree paint

The bumpers were relatively easy to put on, although there are some different pieces that you need to buy. I had a friend at ford doing some research for some time, way before people were getting their shelbys. Was just waiting for the car to come in. Not really planning on ordering the hood right now, waiting for an aftermarket one that does not have expensive vents made of cheap plastic.

I'm curious how much you spent on the kit including paint. It looks sharp!

Also, did you buy the kit direct from Ford? And can you elaborate on the extra parts needed? Thanks.

You will need

bumper

headlights

fog lights

2 upper brackets for bumper

2 brackets for bumper that slide into bottom of headlights

both grills

lip spoiler

radiator cover

2 splash shields

and quite a bit of nuts and bolts available at local hardware store

also using hardware from GT bumper

As far as what I paid! Can't tell

If you are interseted in this conversion I can get you a good deal. But shipping charges might get high for the bumper. Your local Ford dealer that is authorized svt dealer should be able to order all of the parts at a higher price.

You will need

bumper

headlights

fog lights

2 upper brackets for bumper

2 brackets for bumper that slide into bottom of headlights

both grills

lip spoiler

radiator cover

2 splash shields

and quite a bit of nuts and bolts available at local hardware store

also using hardware from GT bumper

As far as what I paid! Can't tell

If you are interseted in this conversion I can get you a good deal. But shipping charges might get high for the bumper. Your local Ford dealer that is authorized svt dealer should be able to order all of the parts at a higher price.

I just noticed the other car(blue one). Do you have more pics of it? You gotta post more pics when you get your spoiler. :bandance:

• 4 weeks later...

Why can't you say what you paid?

Because the guy he bought from...(the same guy I recently bought my GT 500 spoiler from) doesn't want his prices advertised on the internet. He does a ton of research into these conversions and sells directly from his Ford parts counter. If you really want to know how much it costs, follow the link below and do a little digging. He can sell you every part needed to do a total Shelby conversion, no researching parts whatsoever. He has it down to a science. That goes for any part to your mustang!

If you can't figure it out, PM me and I'll give you the details on how to get the prices, but don't ask me...I won't post them either. Sign up for an account or just browse as a guest. Either way Kc will take good care of you!

Ford Parts

Because the guy he bought from...(the same guy I recently bought my GT 500 spoiler from) doesn't want his prices advertised on the internet. He does a ton of research into these conversions and sells directly from his Ford parts counter. If you really want to know how much it costs, follow the link below and do a little digging. He can sell you every part needed to do a total Shelby conversion, no researching parts whatsoever. He has it down to a science. That goes for any part to your mustang!

If you can't figure it out, PM me and I'll give you the details on how to get the prices, but don't ask me...I won't post them either. Sign up for an account or just browse as a guest. Either way Kc will take good care of you!

Ford Parts

Close! Didn't buy from KC, but have my own supplier. Not able to post the prices for every one to see. And no Mommy doesn't buy my mustang or mustang parts(would be nice for someones mommy to buy all these stang parts. If your mom is interested in buying me stang parts, pm me.)

you know where to get a better deal on the spoiler? got quote from my local dealer for 362.,I've heard of guys buying one for $250...suggestions? thanks

Dang, grabber7... your GO is HOT! I love the stance. Thought many times about lowering mine, but just not practical for 1) where I live and 2) how I drive :D. Here's a shot of mine... stock height from Flat Rock. I'll never forget the follow-up email from Pat at Steeda after my order came in. "I didn't know they had a 4x4 option on the new Mustangs." Ha ha. Sounds like a man needin' to sell some springs!

Back_In_Black_006.jpg

Archived