TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thursday Mod Day!

Being a beautiful day time to get out the mods. Upper and lower CHE adjustable control arms and UMI adjustable front sway bar links. Feedback and pics at 11! :happy feet:

From this:

IMG00013.jpg

To this:

IMG00020.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Being a beautiful day time to get out the mods. Upper and lower CHE adjustable control arms and UMI adjustable front sway bar links. Feedback and pics at 11! :happy feet:

Ross, nice job! How did you attach your parking brake cables?

Ross, nice job! How did you attach your parking brake cables?

Under R&D! :hysterical: I've seen many ways. Zip tie, custom bracket, etc. I'm thinking a stainless wrap bracket from a marine supply store right now. I'll keep you posted. Also need to find an alternate way to attach the brake duct kit.

Unreal, just unreal. You have to have so much frign money it doesn't matter what you buy and what the price, if you like it you own it! Someday I want to ride in that Shelby GT, as it is the most optioned SGT in the World!

Under R&D! :hysterical: I've seen many ways. Zip tie, custom bracket, etc. I'm thinking a stainless wrap bracket from a marine supply store right now. I'll keep you posted. Also need to find an alternate way to attach the brake duct kit.

Get your local machine shop to cut you a billet hanger for your brake line, I'm pictureing a piece that looks like an 8 big enough on one end for the LCA on one end and small enough for the brake line on the other and cut in half down the center for mounting. :) I mean you've already gone all out on it, no time to cut corners now :hysterical:

Get your local machine shop to cut you a billet hanger for your brake line, I'm pictureing a piece that looks like an 8 big enough on one end for the LCA on one end and small enough for the brake line on the other and cut in half down the center for mounting. :) I mean you've already gone all out on it, no time to cut corners now :hysterical:

Now............your talking. :bandance:

Someday I want to ride in that Shelby GT, as it is the most optioned SGT in the World!

I got to look inside it in Las Vegas . . . . In person, it is even cooler than in photos. :shades: Jim

Roger, just take a ride over to Ocean State Harley. I'm sure you can find a custom bracket there you can use or modify. I use Harley parts alot in custom applications on cars I've built. Can't wait to see it in person. I'm working on my suspension right now also. :happy feet:

Roger, just take a ride over to Ocean State Harley. I'm sure you can find a custom bracket there you can use or modify. I use Harley parts alot in custom applications on cars I've built. Can't wait to see it in person. I'm working on my suspension right now also. :happy feet:

Geez Mike, where have you been? What are you doing to the suspension? We will have to get together when this weather breaks.

I've been around, mostly lurking on this site. I'm on vacation this week so doing all the mods I've bought over the winter. Full suspension, headers, x-pipe, shifter, etc. Cruise night starts at Oakland beach next week so I'm trying to be done by then.

I've been around, mostly lurking on this site. I'm on vacation this week so doing all the mods I've bought over the winter. Full suspension, headers, x-pipe, shifter, etc. Cruise night starts at Oakland beach next week so I'm trying to be done by then.

Going to have to check it out. Sounds like you have been busy! Let me know if you are going to make it.

Roger

Going to have to check it out. Sounds like you have been busy! Let me know if you are going to make it.

Roger

Not as busy as you but I'm getting there! Next Tuesday at 4 is what I'm shooting for. Hope to have my CS69s mounted by then also.

Archived