TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 book

GT500FLYBOY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As of today, I'm still waiting. I don't mind the wait, I just don't want the order lost and missing out on the last of these books.

Same here, ordered on May 7 and still no book. I'm not that concerned about losing the money I just want the book. However, I will protest the charge at some point with PayPal.

Same here, ordered on May 7 and still no book. I'm not that concerned about losing the money I just want the book. However, I will protest the charge at some point with PayPal.

Guys I will make sure that everyone that ordered a book gets a book. I was told to allow 5-6 weeks for delivery. Robert and I are heading to PA for the All Ford Nationals today.

Dave my shipping guy in Las Vegas said that he would be trying to finish the last of the first orders next week.

He did say that a few had bad address through paypal. If you ordered on the 5-7th and have not gotten your book yet please check your paypal address to ensure that it is a good address.

He will be sending me the list next week of the ones that he could not send out and I will be contacting those people to fix the addresses.

But I have enough books left that those that have ordered will get a book. But please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon....I knew I could depend on you for an answer.

Sharon, thanks for staying on top of this. Please remember, and I think I speak for many of us, you're dealing with little kids on Christmas Eve. We can't wait to open our presents!

Sharon, thanks for staying on top of this. Please remember, and I think I speak for many of us, you're dealing with little kids on Christmas Eve. We can't wait to open our presents!

Its no problem it is a great book. I will make sure that all that ordered them will get them.

There where 500 total I know that I have about 150 left. But I am taking these books to VIR and Tulsa for Team Shelby members to buy.

Sharon

Sharon,

How can I place an order for one of the books? I did not see the book in the catalog?

Jim

40th #0059

Sharon,

How can I place an order for one of the books? I did not see the book in the catalog?

Jim

40th #0059

Right now I have taken them off of our Store. We have to do a count of how many we have left.

We will be in Tulsa all this week returning next Tuesday. I will let people know if we still have them by then.

Sharon

Sharon,

It was good seeing you and Robert at All Ford Nationals in Pa last Friday. I gather you survived the heat. Thanks for the KR poster.

Anyway, ordered on the 6th and still no book. Just hoping the order is not lost.

He did say that a few had bad address through paypal. If you ordered on the 5-7th and have not gotten your book yet please check your paypal address to ensure that it is a good address.

But I have enough books left that those that have ordered will get a book. But please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery.

Sharon

I may have been a victim of the PayPal bad address. When I ordered on May 7 I noticed that an old address showed up on the display. I was not sure that it made it to the order but was concerned. I ordered again and the right address showed up but Team Shelby refunded my second order because I was only allowed one.

Sharon, I PM ed you over the weekend on this with my PayPal confirmed address in the message. I just want the book or at least 10 times my money back.....Just Kidding.

I may have been a victim of the PayPal bad address. When I ordered on May 7 I noticed that an old address showed up on the display. I was not sure that it made it to the order but was concerned. I ordered again and the right address showed up but Team Shelby refunded my second order because I was only allowed one.

Sharon, I PM ed you over the weekend on this with my PayPal confirmed address in the message. I just want the book or at least 10 times my money back.....Just Kidding.

If you ordered a book I will make sure that you get one. It is taking 5-6 weeks it is not 5-6 weeks yet.

After Tulsa I will look farther into this. If you do not receive your book by the 6th week I am happy to refund your money.

But I have taken the books off for sale until after Tulsa to make sure that all get the book that they ordered.

Also if you put in the wrong address into paypal chances are it was sent to the address that you put in and will have to be returned to us.

Sharon

If you ordered a book I will make sure that you get one. It is taking 5-6 weeks it is not 5-6 weeks yet.

After Tulsa I will look farther into this. If you do not receive your book by the 6th week I am happy to refund your money.

But I have taken the books off for sale until after Tulsa to make sure that all get the book that they ordered.

Also if you put in the wrong address into paypal chances are it was sent to the address that you put in and will have to be returned to us.

Sharon,

1) As of today it's been more than 5 weeks since I placed the order; still patiently waiting as it has not been 6 yet.

2) I don't and I'm sure others as well don't want their money back, we just want the book.

3) I appreciate your assurance that everyone who ordered this book will get one.

4) I have checked my PayPaly address and it is correct.

In closing, thank you for going though the aggravation of making this book available to us, I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Archived