TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 book

GT500FLYBOY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you get one & when is it going to be available????????????

Can't say. I did someone a favor. Though they should be announcing something soon. I believe there may have been an entire run of 500 books with the misspelling. So there will be plenty to go around.

Does the book only cover the 2007/08 GT500? or does it cover the 67-70?

It refers to the early years and the heritage, but it's mostly about the story behind the new GT500. Very interesting. Tells about CS getting together with Ford over several years with the end result - our toy. Shows development - clay models - wind tunnel - the works.

Like I said in another post, with 10,000 cars made in 2007, approximatley 8,000 cars in 2008 and most likely a minimum of 5,000 for 2009, why not do a second edition. I'm just happy that Amy is making this availale to us. I could care less about the spelling mistake. I want the book for the story behind our cars.

I wish we could start a "real" list. We could have a countdown sort of like the SS debut. There are times when I can't get to the site for several days and I would hate to miss out on getting one of these books. Amy, Sharon, Robert any chance?

This question has been ask before & their answer is they will offer them to T.S members first & there should be enough to go around. I tried several places to get this book , even called Ford & they said there would not be another reprint. I can`t understand why there wouldn`t as there is a demand for them go fiqure. :waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

Here is a couple of Cool Books for you on Ebay.......................

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-S...sspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUSTANG-CHRONICLE-Book...Q2em118Q2el1247

I would Bid on them but I have too much money going out and not enough comming in yet.

David.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't find this very funny.

What do you expect when the printing is done in China.

This is not the first time.

MM

The books are going to take 4-6 weeks sometimes faster. The shipping department at SAI has the list I think when I gave them a list for 250 books the shipping guy was a little surprised give them a little time he is working on them.

Sharon

Archived