TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 book

GT500FLYBOY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you ordered a book I will make sure that you get one. It is taking 5-6 weeks it is not 5-6 weeks yet.

After Tulsa I will look farther into this. If you do not receive your book by the 6th week I am happy to refund your money.

But I have taken the books off for sale until after Tulsa to make sure that all get the book that they ordered.

Sharon, we are coming up on 7 weeks now but I do not want my money back unless it is absolutely impossible for me to get my book.

Please help, I sent you a PM.

Ron

Hi Sharon and Robert,

I only came accross this topic today.

I was going to send you guys an email.

I also ordered and paid for the book a Looooonng time ago, 6th of May. i just checked my paypal

receipt and checked address.

I also sent robert an email asking if there was going to be any extra cost to ship to Australia.

Im happy to wait months, please let me know if its on its way over, I am happy to pay any extra

shipping costs, just let me know.

regards

Jason.

Hi Sharon,

Wow, thanks for fast shipping the book over. My book arrived in Australia today, Posted on the 20th

It is way better than i thought it was going to be.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now.... if i could just order another one hahaha...

And leaves me eagerly anticipating the Super Snake book in development !!!!!

Hi Sharon,

Wow, thanks for fast shipping the book over. My book arrived in Australia today, Posted on the 20th

It is way better than i thought it was going to be.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now.... if i could just order another one hahaha...

And leaves me eagerly anticipating the Super Snake book in development !!!!!

Can't believe the Aussie got his book before me...next thing you know, they'll have 5.4 DOHC powered Falcons and Ute's...

Wait, they already do! Grrrrrrrr.....

Okay...so where's mine!!!

It's been almost 8 weeks, no book yet.

Emailed Sharon and Robert - no response.

Don't want refund, just the book I've been waiting patiently to receive.

Thanks guys, I know you try to keep on top of it.

Neil

Okay...so where's mine!!!

It's been almost 8 weeks, no book yet.

Emailed Sharon and Robert - no response.

Don't want refund, just the book I've been waiting patiently to receive.

Thanks guys, I know you try to keep on top of it.

Neil

I sent you a pm

Hey Sharon......................any idea when we can buy a 2nd copy?????????????????????????

David.

Hopefully not yet. It's going on eight weeks and I'm still waiting for my first copy. This book is harder to buy then the car was! :hysterical:

P.S., Sharon, I sent you a PM and waiting for a reponse on can you follow up/confirm on shipping? Thanks for your help, Jim S.

Hopefully not yet. It's going on eight weeks and I'm still waiting for my first copy. This book is harder to buy then the car was! :hysterical:

P.S., Sharon, I sent you a PM and waiting for a reponse on can you follow up/confirm on shipping? Thanks for your help, Jim S.

I sent off last week all the corrected addresses. If it was a po box those orders should have gone out on Friday. Should see the books by the end of next week. For those that order first all others are still taking 5-6 weeks.

Sharon

Now on seven weeks.

Any help???

(ordered 05/08)

Thanks in advance.

Send me your full name, I will check on monday if your name was on the last list from last Friday's send outs.

I will let you know on Monday.

Hi Sharon,

I've tried to send PMs to you. I'm not sure if you're getting them or not. They do not show up in my 'sent mail' box, so now I'm worried about that as well.

As to checking my order. My name is John D. Canfield. The order was placed on 05/07/08, and billed out on 05/08/08. Hope this helps.

Again my thanks.

Sharon, it's been over 8 weeks now. Tomorrow is Friday and also a holiday; so I know it won't be delivered then. I've asked before about following up on shipping. Do you have any copies on hand that you could mail one out to directly to me? Thanks, Jim S.

Anything??? Anyone??? Hello???...echo...echo...echo...

Sharon, it's been over 8 weeks now. Tomorrow is Friday and also a holiday; so I know it won't be delivered then. I've asked before about following up on shipping. Do you have any copies on hand that you could mail one out to directly to me? Thanks, Jim S.

Both Please send me your full name and address and I will send you one of the few that I have here in MI.

Sharone@shelbyautos.com

I will double check with my shipping guy again on Monday as they are out for the Holiday and if they have not sent them yet, I will send it from here on Monday Priority mail.

Sharon

Sharon, you ask for my shipping address in a PM on June 20 and said that you would make sure it got in the mail. You ask that I contact you to let you know when I received it.

Well,,,, It has now been two months since my original order and I still don't have the book.

I sent you another PM with the history of our communications.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to give and happy 4th of July.

Both Please send me your full name and address and I will send you one of the few that I have here in MI.

Sharone@shelbyautos.com

I will double check with my shipping guy again on Monday as they are out for the Holiday and if they have not sent them yet, I will send it from here on Monday Priority mail.

Sharon

Email sent, and reply received. Thanks for checking into this for me. Very much appreciated.

Sharone@shelbyautos.com

E-Mail sent and no response. No matter, my book finally arrived yesterday. :happy feet: I think I know where the director got the movie title "9 1/2 weeks" from. He must of ordered a book too! :hysterical:

E-Mail sent and no response. No matter, my book finally arrived yesterday. :happy feet: I think I know where the director got the movie title "9 1/2 weeks" from. He must of ordered a book too! :hysterical:

I ordered my book on May 6,paid by paypal on May 6. Still no book. Doesn't make sense to make me wait over two (2) months for something posted on a site available to order. I notice there is a question asking if they can get a 2nd book...I would be happy to receive just one that I ordered.

I ordered my book on May 6,paid by paypal on May 6. Still no book. Doesn't make sense to make me wait over two (2) months for something posted on a site available to order. I notice there is a question asking if they can get a 2nd book...I would be happy to receive just one that I ordered.

Send me your name and address and I will get out your book from here.

Send me in a PM

Send me your name and address and I will get out your book from here.

Send me in a PM

Sharon, you ask me for the same information and indicated that you would ship it out from there on June 20. I am still waiting. I understand that you are very busy and this little book has taken up a lot of your time and on top of that you have to take all of this abuse.

Some of us are like little kids waiting for Christmas. However, we did order the book a long time ago and don't have it yet. If there were only like 500 books it is hard to understand why that would be so hard. A few years ago I had a small eBay business selling videos. We hand addressed the padded envelops in the evening after our day jobs. Two of us would hand pack and address 500 videos or more every month.

I resent the PM from June 20th today and hope to hear from you. I know you are doing the best you can and that there is a reason for everything. Please respond to my PM.

Archived