TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 book

GT500FLYBOY

The books are going to take 4-6 weeks sometimes faster. The shipping department at SAI has the list I think when I gave them a list for 250 books the shipping guy was a little surprised give them a little time he is working on them.

Sharon

Any up date on how many Books are left?

How many total were printed?

Thanks.

David.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was to be a limited run of 500 copies. They may have actually produced the entire 500 books before noticing the error. They then did another run of 500 books without the error which were then sold publicly.

I think we now have what could be an interesting collector's item in the future. Books with a curious error that were essentially never available to the general public.

Mines been here a few days, just go around to look thru it. Really nicely done. Page 37 the GT500 doesnt have a splitter yet. Kinda neat seeing odd ball things. If anyone from shelbyforums remember what was the number on the 07 SGT that Tower Ford was trying to sale. Seems like it was #22? Im only asking because the SGT plate in the book in #22. That car will not go away.

michael morris

Mines been here a few days, just go around to look thru it. Really nicely done. Page 37 the GT500 doesnt have a splitter yet. Kinda neat seeing odd ball things. If anyone from shelbyforums remember what was the number on the 07 SGT that Tower Ford was trying to sale. Seems like it was #22? Im only asking because the SGT plate in the book in #22. That car will not go away.

michael morris

HI Sharon I am going to Tulsa and when will you be selling the books. I will be up there Thur morning.I still never recieved my new Team shelby membership cards.Hope I can buy a copie fo this book.

This was to be a limited run of 500 copies. They may have actually produced the entire 500 books before noticing the error. They then did another run of 500 books without the error which were then sold publicly.

I think we now have what could be an interesting collector's item in the future. Books with a curious error that were essentially never available to the general public.

Yes this could be better than those $100.+ ones that a certain member was selling. :yup: Thanks Amy!!

Still waiting for mine like others :banghead: I can't stand it any longer :banghead:

Yes this could be better than those $100.+ ones that a certain member was selling. :yup: Thanks Amy!!

Still waiting for mine like others :banghead: I can't stand it any longer :banghead:

+1. I'm glad these books were offered tu us at a decent price. Still waiting for mine also but I'm so busy at work these days that my time for reading is quite limited anyway. :hysterical:

I finished reading the book last night. It was interesting to read about the development process and the photographs are great.

One design change was to make the front air dam smaller (to what it is today). The original design was larger to help keep the nose on the ground at higher speeds. They found that with the larger air dam the car could not roll up onto the transport trucks.

Don`t worry you will get it, I think they sent them out to the fastest first. ( Vista Blue owners) :hysterical:

For anyone that hasn`t ordered one you are going to miss out on a great book.

Look at the cover of the book to see the "FASTEST COLOR" they show you should have baught.........

Thats why you got yours first??????????????? :hysterical:

Look at the cover of the book to see the "FASTEST COLOR" they show you should have baught.........

Thats why you got yours first??????????????? :hysterical:

+1. :hysterical:

I guess that's why I am still waiting for mine...

Archived