TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black color Bullitt available in CT

Secondo

They must be trolling for suckers!

I bought my Dark Highland Green Bullitt, in DE, on 4/1, for X-Plan ( about $100 under invoice ) and the $1500 rebate, that applied for a couple of weeks. Furthermore, the DHG Bullitt is more in demand than the Black.

I love my Bullitt and I think it is a great value; but, not with an ADM.

Ford is building 7700 2008-09 Bullitts. So, it is hardly an instant collector. :)

They must be trolling for suckers!

I bought my Dark Highland Green Bullitt, in DE, on 4/1, for X-Plan ( about $100 under invoice ) and the $1500 rebate, that applied for a couple of weeks. Furthermore, the DHG Bullitt is more in demand than the Black.

I love my Bullitt and I think it is a great value; but, not with an ADM.

Ford is building 7700 2008-09 Bullitts. So, it is hardly an instant collector. :)

X-Plan isn't about a $100 below invoice.

The one I have that is $34,000, x-plan on that one is $50 under invoice. The other green one I have is $45 under invoice on x-plan

To bad most customers don't think that way when they are spending hours and days driving all over and end up buying a $30K car from some other dealer that is 50 - 100 miles away because they got a $50 better deal!

That has to be frustrating. :banghead:

I try to get good deals, on vehicles; but, there is a point at which it's crazy.

Archived