TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whipple Gen 2 FRPP 500HP kit installed

MMcGuirk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Went to GTR HiPo in Rancho Cucamunga last Monday on the way home from FFF Knott's show. (great shop and really nice people btw)

Three pulls on the Dynojet:

476.88 rwhp / 452.18 torque

480.05 rwhp / 451.57 torque

469.80 rwhp / 445.47 torque

Boost 13.2 lbs before the intercooler, A/F 11.75 - 12.

Sent the results to FRPP and Whipple. They liked what they saw and said they met expectations.

I'm happy!

Michael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Went to GTR HiPo in Rancho Cucamunga last Monday on the way home from FFF Knott's show. (great shop and really nice people btw)

Three pulls on the Dynojet:

476.88 rwhp / 452.18 torque

480.05 rwhp / 451.57 torque

469.80 rwhp / 445.47 torque

Boost 13.2 lbs before the intercooler, A/F 11.75 - 12.

Sent the results to FRPP and Whipple. They liked what they saw and said they met expectations.

I'm happy!

Michael

Congrats Michael, great numbers! Trying to keep my Bullitt stock but sure is tempting to upgrade after seeing your dyno pulls.

Steve

Hi Michael - :happy feet:

Got to love the boost! Take some time to learn the power curve! You've got a hot rod.

What's next? Suspension?

Hey Ruf,

I should post new pictures - I have added 14" brakes all the way round, AP Racing 4400 in the front and Baer Eradispeed 2 in the rear, Tokico D Specs with Saleen springs, Fay's 2 Watt's link, 20 x 9 Axis Shine with Toyo 255 35 - 20 tires.

I will post some new pics tomorrow.

Michael

Archived