TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yamahar's Vivatar

carnut

Boy,

I have heard as much complaining about Yamahar's vivatar as I have had about ADM's. Frankly, I am surprised you haven't made him the butt of your jokes :hysterical: I thought thongs were those things you used to put on your feet in the summertime :hysterical: But I think (there I go again) it time to change. We don't seem to be able to change the ADM's so let's change something we can.

What do you guys say? :stirpot:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE(wildosvt @ Aug 23 2006, 06:18 PM) *

I dont see nothing wrong with his avatar... Its not like it shows nip's or pubic hair. A womans body is the most beautiful thing on this earth. Well, Next to the GT500 it is! So lets enjoy the view!

that's just sad we're 2nd to the GT 500 now...

going back under my rock...

:wacko:

T

this?

Awww f :censored: ck! Now I did it. I unleashed a monster and his name is Ruf's thong picture.

Damn me and my typing.

OK RUF....YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!

NOW BACK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER & KEYBOARD & BANG YOU HEAD ON A CONCRETE WALL UNTIL YOU KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO YOUR SELF.

All I know is I'm not getting into that Excursion now no matter how much beer you have!

Yeah, no kidding. Ruf doesn't know "when to say when" does he?!?

Y'all need some professional help. :baby:

I didn't click on the overweight Sumo either. :hysterical: Too much 411.

Joe - you asked for it.

Coldwater - your self is one word! Are you mad at me? :wub:

Sorry about that Ruf, but I couldn't help myself. My brother-in-law sent that picture to me a while ago as a little joke. I think the only way to get it out of MY head is to put it into all of YOUR HEADS! :wacko: My apologies to all. :fan:

Sorry about that Ruf, but I couldn't help myself. My brother-in-law sent that picture to me a while ago as a little joke. I think the only way to get it out of MY head is to put it into all of YOUR HEADS! :wacko: My apologies to all. :fan:

Apology accepted :party: , but I'm still NOT clicking on that photo to inlarge it! :hysterical:

I dont see nothing wrong with his avatar... Its not like it shows nip's or pubic hair. A womans body is the most beautiful thing on this earth. Well, Next to the GT500 it is! So lets enjoy the view!

It took me about 30 seconds to figure out what your avatar was. At first it looked like two flames from a fire.

I thought this one was yours, Ruf?

post-5308-1156375653_thumb.jpg

Is that Buddha?

I thought this one was yours, Ruf?

post-5308-1156375653_thumb.jpg

Is this Buddha?

....it was a mistake to let the old "pole" know how to stick in an avatar......

just the start of some bad stuff since I have a bizzare sense of humor (too many drugs or not enough)

...at least I didn't go for "ceiling cat" to start with :hysterical:

..avatar removed, out for awhile, I have to dance around sensitivities enough at work, would prefer not to here also...............

Well guys,

This is exactly why I didn't want to make a big deal out of the avitar, just wanted to post a simple request to ask if he'd change it. Now it seems that you all may start to try to out do each other. Fun is one thing, but being offended every time I visit the forum is quite another.

As much as I hate to, I will be leaving the forum.

Have fun and good luck with the cars. I know you will all enjoy them.

Well guys,

This is exactly why I didn't want to make a big deal out of the avitar, just wanted to post a simple request to ask if he'd change it. Now it seems that you all may start to try to out do each other. Fun is one thing, but being offended every time I visit the forum is quite another.

Have fun and good luck with the cars. I know you will all enjoy them.

I am out of here also.

They should also put an end to people with multiple user names.

Some have 10 or more. Can you spell EvilChris?

Fun is one thing, but being offended every time I visit the forum is quite another.

old guy, I agree with you. I am out of here also.

Come on guys, don't leave. I don't think anyone (at least I can speak for myself) was trying to offend. I get tired of the "Great ADM debate" aka "Bang my head against the wall :banghead: tirade", but I just hit the big IGNORE button and move on.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and needed. Hope you stay.

Come on guys, don't leave. I don't think anyone (at least I can speak for myself) was trying to offend. I get tired of the "Great ADM debate" aka "Bang my head against the wall :banghead: tirade", but I just hit the big IGNORE button and move on.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and needed. Hope you stay.

I agree I really don't think anyone here is intending to offend anyone else...

I feel as a woman, I should maybe be offended at some things, but I think that this is mostly a guys site and therefore I adjust because what isn't interesting information on this site; keeps things light enough that I can come here for a break from PSDS, and I think this is a really great site... So if I get offended (which takes ALOT),

I just ignore it, and I get past it...

Hope you guys reconsider...

T

Boy,

I have heard as much complaining about Yamahar's vivatar as I have had about ADM's. Frankly, I am surprised you haven't made him the butt of your jokes :hysterical: I thought thongs were those things you used to put on your feet in the summertime :hysterical: But I think (there I go again) it time to change. We don't seem to be able to change the ADM's so let's change something we can.

What do you guys say? :stirpot:

Isn't a Vivitar a camera?

this?

Ruf,

It bothers me that you even know how to find that.

Archived