TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY TAKEOFF PARTS ARRIVED TODAY FROM SAI! DETAILS!

Hey guys,

My take off parts arrived today via UPS Freight from Shelby......Parts were released from SAI on tuesday, and delivered today ( Friday)

Here are some pictures........My only complaint is UPS was supposed to call prior to delivery to set up an appt for delivery to a residential addresse......The UPS driver called me 20 minutes before hand......LOL......

Anyways, The palette was completely intact, the shrink wrap had some minor scrapes on it, but no holes! After tearing into all of it, the boxes were all intact, NO parts were damaged as far as I can tell so far.....The supercharger was in the box....LOL......All 4 tires and RIMS were in good shape.....Brakes were there...exhaust, air box, shocks, struts, etc.......

SO, here are the pictures.....Thank you to SAI for a good wrap job! I will look through all the boxes more in detail this weekend to make sure I am not missing anything that was on the list Adrienne gave me at SAI!

Thanks

JW

PS. WHERE DO I LIST THESE PARTS TO GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF MY GARAGE! FOR SALE! ALL OF THEM!

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

Archived