TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Charity car show for injured & slain L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T officers

Son of GT

Sorry for the short notice on this, but this Sunday, April 27th, there is a charity car show being held at Pierce Collage located in Woodland Hills CA (San Fernando Valley).

The event is being held as a fund raiser for the two L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T. officers that were injured and murdered during an operation about two months ago. Tradgically, it was the first time in the history of L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T. that one of their officers was murdered in the line of duty.

You can get detailed information from the following website: www.motor4toys.com 100% of the proceeds from the event will go to the famlies of the two officers.

This is a very important cause, and it would be wonderful if there was a good turnout on Sunday. The show starts early at 7AM, and as I understand it, there will be a memoral cruse with an L.A.P.D motorcade starting at 8AM sharp. Cool, huh? We get to go on a cruse with L.A.P.D. motor units blocking traffic for us!!!

I look forward to seeing a large complement of Shelby owners on Sunday.

I believe that S.W.A.T. will being doing a tactical demostration that day, and there is supposed to be an L.A.P.D. Air Unit landing there too, and no, not because it lost oil pressure either! :hysterical:

:hysterical3: The air unit joke is for someone here, and they know who they are...

If you have nothing going on Sunday and have an extra $100.00 laying around for a tank of gas, please come out to the show!!!

Thanks for your time!

No problem Rick, I hope to see you there!

Bump. :dance:

Bump... :dance:

Archived