TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any 07 Shelby's going to J&P shootout

MD07SHELBY

I will be heading to toronto motorsport park this weekend for the J&P Shootout with my 07 Shelby & was wondering if any others might be coming.I plan to try it out on the track for the 1st time while I'm there.

Look forward to meeting other memeber's of the board.

Post your times and a Vid, if you can.

Theres a few guys/gals on this site that have been talking about the J&P Shootout. Not me, I am out west (AB).

I will be heading to toronto motorsport park this weekend for the J&P Shootout with my 07 Shelby & was wondering if any others might be coming.I plan to try it out on the track for the 1st time while I'm there.

I would love to stay down south and break her in on the 1320....... But too many personal obligations.

Our 2nd baby is arriving in 30 days or earlier if Mother nature decides (Yikes!!), so I am on call.

The only reason I am here is because my wife knows I have been waiting for the first baby to arrive!

(Her words not mine!)

I'm pretty sure that Kaylan1521 will be there with his 07'. He Posted some info about it a few weeks ago.

I'll be there..........but not with my Shelby (still no VIN but soon I'm told) I'll look for your car and Kaylan says he will be there. I'll be at the Cavalier Racing Trailer (black 7 sec stang)

By the way, this J&P event will be big...........which means the Time Trial lanes will be waiting a loonnnggg time to run..........may not be the best day to play for someone with a new vehicle. The wait between runs will be long.

I'll be there..........but not with my Shelby (still no VIN but soon I'm told) I'll look for your car and Kaylan says he will be there. I'll be at the Cavalier Racing Trailer (black 7 sec stang)

By the way, this J&P event will be big...........which means the Time Trial lanes will be waiting a loonnnggg time to run..........may not be the best day to play for someone with a new vehicle. The wait between runs will be long.

Here's hoping no one oils down the track like Terry Brown did last week. Your T/T's will be even longer. But here's hoping you get in a couple runs. You could also enter one of the classes just to get some runs.

I'll be there in the Bullitt / Mach 1 class. I have a green Bullitt and my tag says "Where's Freddy". I take my street tags off when I am racing. Actually, if anyone is there look up this class, we have our annual "Pink Slip Shootout" Readers Digest version is the loser must wear a womens pink slip on the starting line in front of a lot of laughing people

Archived