TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Robert, Robert, he's our man.......

KingCobra

FREE GT500 GIFTS!!!!!!!

sniff, sniff.......

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

What about production press kits? Is there anything in the way of documentation , videos, or anything available or going to be put out now that the production model is being debuted?????

For sale is great. For free is awsome!!!

KingCobra.

Thanks, R! You "R" the man! Nice vid...

Now....if only I could get my hands on the Red Ryder super deluxe Shelby GT500 BB Gun for christmas...but that's another story!

What you really want is the Caroll Shelby legend of motorsports utility belt with optional cobra clasp. If you are really good it comes with a matching cape.

Imagine the cape flowing in the wind with the top down. Awww, isn't sweet.

Anybody who posted a question for Carroll Shelby, gets a free gift. Kinda like the prize in the Craker Jack box.

I hope mine is the temporary tattoo of the supercharger. :D

Ah, I wanted to ask a question but I couldn't come up with anything that didn't make me sound like a kid in front of Spiderman. :lol:

Ah, I wanted to ask a question but I couldn't come up with anything that didn't make me sound like a kid in front of Spiderman. :lol:

Now that's funny. I know what you mean. I must have edited my question like 50 times before I got over the fear of someone making funny of me.

I had this vision that everyone would read my question and laugh they way they would if your fly was down..

EXACTLY the reason I passed. Man, we are whimps...except for you Suds!

Now I'll NEVER get my Captain Shelby Decoder Ring!!! *Sob* I'll never know the message at the end of his radio broadcast without that ring!!! :blink:

Don't worry, I got your back. I'll use the ring with my 3D anti-backfire glasses.. It makes fat cars look sexy..

Finally figured out what this tread was about. Now I can't wait for Robert to deliver my simple Carroll Shelby autograph, on a sun visor that's attached to a GT500.

Thanks Robert, your kind gesture is not necessary but is very much appreciated (for real, no joke).

BTW, did you guys laugh at my question?

Laugh? We laugh at no questions :)

By the way, I'm waiting for the Carroll Shelby doll with kung-fu grip and chopping action.

The freebie thing is a really cool concept, totally unexpected, much appreciated, yet not necessary. I think I speak for everyone when I say that just having "the man" answer our questions would have been enough of a gift. :)

As far as loving Robert, put it this way. My husband and I *both* feel the love for Robert. I dunno that it's "ok" but I think it's fairly common in these parts. :)

Laugh? We laugh at no questions :)

By the way, I'm waiting for the Carroll Shelby doll with kung-fu grip and chopping action.

Check this out, Robert has a sense of humor. J/K :lol:

This is the best site. I learn something new everyday. It might useless info but it is new.. :rolleyes:

Geez, I thought the beer did that too.....nice to have options! Still in overload from all the info...can't break away!!!

Beer only works on fat chicks. The glasses do both..

Any news for the show????????????????????

Archived