TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vinyl cleaner and protectant from UV

sharabi

I came across this product that is trusted in Aerospace industry for vinyl cleaning and protecting from UV that we may benefit from on our vinyl stripes so they keep their lust and color fresh from fading including the interior plastic and vinyl.

http://www.properautocare.com/303.html?gcl...CFQijPAodYHVSyw

Before posting the thread i did a search but i did not come across something similar so i posted it.

It's a great product. I used it on the vinyl top of my 2000 Mustang convertible. After 7 years it still looked new. I also use it on the hot tub cover. I'm not sure if it would cause any harm on the clear coat should it run onto the paint.

It's a great product. I used it on the vinyl top of my 2000 Mustang convertible. After 7 years it still looked new. I also use it on the hot tub cover. I'm not sure if it would cause any harm on the clear coat should it run onto the paint.

Thx for the input.

What i found interesting that it's water based and not oil based...so at least it will be my choice for the interior where i do not get the dust stuck to it.

I use this on my hot tub cover also, real good stuff.

I use 303 or Protect All on my vinyl stripes, that's it - no wax. I also use it on the black plastic trim, mirrors and rubber seals / tires. I've always done the same w/ my RV's on the vinyl graphics.

Archived