TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 Triple Black Vert!!!!!!!!!!

Dad's72Mach

Got in at midnight after a 4 hour drive. Jumped out of bed this morning ran to the garage, it was still there. It wasn't just a dream...actually it is a dream, I'm just not gonna wakeup from this one. My 8yo was already sitting in it. "This car is AWESOME!" was the quote.

Kudos to David Hudson @ Town and Country Ford in Bessemer AL. If your in the market, give them a call they really treated me right. It is Mustang City there! Rousches and Shelby's and GT's Oh My! For you guys who are holding out, better get on it, you won't regret it. For those current owners who told me so... I get it now! I should have done this long ago ADM or not.

Gotta go to work to pay for it now, pics to follow later.

Thanks to everyone on this site who encouraged, advised and goaded me!

:happy feet: :dance: :happy feet: :dance: :happy feet:

From one newby to another, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Got in at midnight after a 4 hour drive. Jumped out of bed this morning ran to the garage, it was still there. It wasn't just a dream...actually it is a dream, I'm just not gonna wakeup from this one. My 8yo was already sitting in it. "This car is AWESOME!" was the quote.

Kudos to David Hudson @ Town and Country Ford in Bessemer AL. If your in the market, give them a call they really treated me right. It is Mustang City there! Rousches and Shelby's and GT's Oh My! For you guys who are holding out, better get on it, you won't regret it. For those current owners who told me so... I get it now! I should have done this long ago ADM or not.

Gotta go to work to pay for it now, pics to follow later.

Thanks to everyone on this site who encouraged, advised and goaded me!

:happy feet: :dance: :happy feet: :dance: :happy feet:

Archived