TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Next Mustang

yamahar1

Just trying to gage people to see what they think. Should I wait out this ADM hell :devil: and go for a GT500. Or I could get a regular GT and mod the hell out of it and hope the engine holds up :speedie: (I am thinking supercharger). Or I could wait for a real special edition like the Boss, or Shelby GT (even more ADM I bet?). Just wondering, my timeframe will be around April or May of 2007. Maybe there will be some deals on the '07's by then, and I could get a GT for a little less than expected. Anyway, I posted this here because some guys may remember other ADM's for the Cobra or another special edition. Obviously the GT500 would be my first choice :drop: , but I am handy with modding also, so that is a viable option. All I know is that I am not paying a penny over the MSRP. Never bought a car for even the MSRP in my life, always some kind of rebate or X-plan or something, this is ridiculous. Anyway, what do you think? :grouphug: And if I do get one next year, I will be ordering, because I am real particular, and have not looked at one GT on a lot that satisfied me. How long has it been taking to get a GT in? Don't answer Rufdraft guy, I know that is a sore subject for you. I was thinking like 2 or 3 months :kuko: ahead should be sufficient, right? :yahoo:

All my opinions, mind you...

1. Wait

2. Go for MSRP or less

3. PLEASE... change your avitar

Thanks, I will wait for another 6 or 8 months anyway, and I will go for MSRP or less, and I have not found a better one yet, so I think the arsh suits me. :elefant: Old guy, you must be having some action in your pants looking at that girls big behind, or you would not mention it to me....man, consider the scale, that is one big arsh....thanks for the info though, I will wait some. :rockon:

Thanks, I will wait for another 6 or 8 months anyway, and I will go for MSRP or less, and I have not found a better one yet, so I think the arsh suits me. :elefant: Old guy, you must be having some action in your pants looking at that girls big behind, or you would not mention it to me....man, consider the scale, that is one big arsh....thanks for the info though, I will wait some. :rockon:

Action, yes. In my pants, no. I really find it rather disgusting. Plus my girlfriend came up as I was reading a post and it was rather embarassing. But to each his own, I guess. It was just a request. If you find it in your heart to respect the request, that'd be great. I don't want to make a big deal out of it.

Action, yes. In my pants, no. I really find it rather disgusting. Plus my girlfriend came up as I was reading a post and it was rather embarassing. But to each his own, I guess. It was just a request. If you find it in your heart to respect the request, that'd be great. I don't want to make a big deal out of it.

+1

Sore subject? Nope.

I'll drive the GT for a couple of years - then buy a Shelby (if I can) when things settle down. I'm not upset with buying a GT. Mine's going to stand out - I promise you that. Pictures forthcoming.

I just realized why your avatar gives me the chills.

My buddies and I inadvertently went to Myrtle Beach for dinner while I was in school in Wilmington.

We didn't know it was "Black Bike Week." Well - some of the women riding on the crotch rockets were wearing thongs. And most of them should NEVER HAVE DONE THAT! :banghead:

I still have bad dreams....

Oh, buy the one you want.

Archived