TEAM SHELBY FORUM

News Flash...... She's arrived!

614HSO

Well I don't where the heck it's been since she left the plant on Thursday morning?

But my car is at the dealer as of 8:15 this A.M. !!!! Now I just have to get my sorry butt down there to get her. My car was no. 2 and believe it or not, No.1 is still there same as 07 Shelby's Red / White

I dunno the sick puppy that owns that one, but hope to get some good pics of the two of them together!

They are holding off to do the PDI until I arrive so I can document the event and meet their senior SVT tech

Film at 11:00 P.M.!

Pete

I am so pumped it has been a very long time. Close to a year and a half of serious pursuit of this weapon.

My wife is out of town, now I gotta figure out what the heck to do with the dogs, go get some stuff packed, head down tonight or leave at the crack of dawn? I won't be able to sleep anyway!

I have not been this excited since I don't know when, it sounded like the sales rep was about excited as I was....... So it must look good!

CONGRATS!

Where is the car? Don't worry about the dogs, they'll be fine. As for the excitment, enjoy it!

I picked up my car on Saturday and I've put two tanks of fuel through it and I don't drive it to work. I can't stop driving it and you will no doubt be the same.

Real happy for you.

I am so pumped it has been a very long time. Close to a year and a half of serious pursuit of this weapon.

My wife is out of town, now I gotta figure out what the heck to do with the dogs, go get some stuff packed, head down tonight or leave at the crack of dawn? I won't be able to sleep anyway!

I have not been this excited since I don't know when, it sounded like the sales rep was about excited as I was....... So it must look good!

Take a deep breath brother, you are about to enter a new world. Congrats and enjoy the ride :shift: well enjoy the drive after the first adrenaline rush anyway... :happy feet:

Thanks everyone!

I am really looking froward to hearing seeing and "feeling" what everyone has been talking about. It has been a long road to get here with many questions and few "potholes" along the way too!

BTW: I live in Northern Ontario, and the dealer is in London. It is about about 5 hour drive.

I'm dying over here.....wow if patience is a virtue.... :doh:

At this rate Shelby for Christmas...straight into an enclosed Car Carrier...and into the Garage...maybe just send it over to Joe's for mods all winter long...

Congrats on getting the car!!

Cheers,

Requis

I'm dying over here.....wow if patience is a virtue.... :doh:

At this rate Shelby for Christmas...straight into an enclosed Car Carrier...and into the Garage...maybe just send it over to Joe's for mods all winter long...

Congrats on getting the car!!

Cheers,

Requis

:censored: I'm in the same boat.............hopefully get a few drives before the snow comes. Realistically, i think mine will be October

I met up with 614HSO, Pete, in Barrie yesterday evening as he was headed back North to Sudbury. He had just come from London after having picked up his New Shelby at Oakridge Ford. Very Nice! Red convertible with protective plastic still covering the Interior. I think that he wants to peel it away himself like a Kid on Christmas morning! We had a few beers and chatted for a couple of hours. Great Guy! He even picked up the Bar Tab. :beerchug: Awesome Guy!! I believe he's going to Post some Pictures up tonight of our cars.

Hi All!

Like 07 Shelby said..... I hit Barrie at about 7PM (after missing Dave's exit duh!) got some high test at Sunoco, and hooked up with Dave (07 Shelby) with not much time for pics but lots of enthusiasm!

"Wanna go for a beer" asks Dave? Sure I say, where to?

Wanna see the waterfront? Why not I respond........

Ended up at Hooters in Barrie....... Okay okay, culturally speaking, questionable behaviour.

But then again, we have a couple of really Red cars @ 500 H.P Gotta go!

Took some pics but the light was getting low, will try to clean them up but just downloaded the software for this new camera need to play with it a little. Just a very good excuse to go back to Hooters with more Shelbys!

Promise is a promise. I said they would be up tonight and here they are!

O7's coupe and my Vert. When I can clean them up I will post in new arrivals.

There are more but you get the idea.......

Pete

PS: Don't get the idea that it was all Dave's idea, we had company too!

post-6324-1156554385_thumb.jpg

post-6324-1156552873_thumb.jpg

post-6324-1156554450_thumb.jpg

post-6324-1156552873_thumb.jpg

post-6324-1156554385_thumb.jpg

post-6324-1156554450_thumb.jpg

Requis--- Are you # 5 on your dealers list ? If so have you checked your statis of your V.O.C???????????

I'm actually #6...and being told maybe October...but not really sure..my dealer has not given me any numbers VIN or otherwise so when I say I'm in the dark...I'm literally walking into things... Are you#5?

I'll post if I get anything back...

Cheers

Requis

I met up with 614HSO, Pete, in Barrie yesterday evening as he was headed back North to Sudbury. He had just come from London after having picked up his New Shelby at Oakridge Ford. Very Nice! Red convertible with protective plastic still covering the Interior. I think that he wants to peel it away himself like a Kid on Christmas morning! We had a few beers and chatted for a couple of hours. Great Guy! He even picked up the Bar Tab. :beerchug: Awesome Guy!! I believe he's going to Post some Pictures up tonight of our cars.

Couple hours, beers...oh I get it all of us Car nuts that don't have their Shelby's can't hang out....okay so its like that then...I guess we need to start a specific Shelby color car club...Anyone who has Blue, either stripes or base head over to the Hooters in Brampton on Queen...it'll have to be in the Spring...as I still don't have my car...but hey October is around the corner.... :)

Cheers,

Requis

Archived