TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any interest in October meet in MO?

JonW

I'm working with a couple of the hotels and theaters in Branson, MO, with the idea of an October meet in mind. It would be for all Shelby-badged vehicles. I'd like to get some idea of the level of interest before I go too far with this. Who here would be interested and would actually come if it were held?

I'm working with a couple of the hotels and theaters in Branson, MO, with the idea of an October meet in mind. It would be for all Shelby-badged vehicles. I'd like to get some idea of the level of interest before I go too far with this. Who here would be interested and would actually come if it were held?

Jon,

I would be in (although I guess I have no Shelby to drive down). If you need some help to get it together, let me know.

CB

I would be there.

Archived