TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my ETA of 9-13

MYGT500

Guest evilchris

Get a VIN# on it and make sure he doesn't give it an ADM customer.

Now what type of dealer would do that?

Oh wait, ALL OF THEM!

ETA doesn't mean shit. My ETA was 8/12 and still no car. I don't even think it's been shipped yet. My car was built on 7/24 or 7/25.

I just talked to another member of this board...his car was built around 20th of july..It came in today..he is driving it!

I just talked to another member of this board...his car was built around 20th of july..It came in today..he is driving it!

thats good to know...I am not getting my hopes up though. They were high for a delivery on the 12th and then slammed to the ground when the dealer said the car hasn't shipped yet.

Talked to Ford today..got a delivery date of 9-13...Now if my dealer doesn't pork me.....I may be driving a

red/white GT500 soon

Congrats MYGT500, I have a dealer delivery date of Sept.7. My car is going to Westlake, outside Cleveland, so it is a truck delivery. From there (get this), the dealer is putting it on a private truck and shipping it directly to my house. :hysterical: Hmm, we'll see, but it's Auto Nation and the dealer I bought it from in Dayton sold.

My car was built the week of August 14 and was released on the 21st; within one week. Vista blue coupe, no boy racer stripes no 1000 watt stereo. ETA: August 23-28. Must be getting quicker but it might be I have a non-striped car. Anyone else have an idea if the non-striped are getting out quicker?

Archived