TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got the call

I just got the call to take my car into Vegas for the SS conversion. Didn't think it was going to be so soon. Need to find a trailer and haul it down. I hope you all can see my SMILE. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Al

07SS0046

Black Coupe

Polished 725

Red Brakes

Eibach

1/4 window scoops

I just got the call to take my car into Vegas for the SS conversion. Didn't think it was going to be so soon. Need to find a trailer and haul it down. I hope you all can see my SMILE. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats!! Now comes the hardest part, waiting for the call to pick it up. Just gotta remind yourself its well worth it.

Steve

Al

07SS0046

Black Coupe

Polished 725

Red Brakes

Eibach

1/4 window scoops

Way to go! #46, we're getting there...

Let us know who you use for transport from the Canadian side. I'm still debating how to get mine down there. Thanks!

Way to go! #46, we're getting there...

Let us know who you use for transport from the Canadian side. I'm still debating how to get mine down there. Thanks!

I am renting an enclosed trailer and hauling it myself.

Al

Ya Al, congrats!!!

Tic tock Tic tock Tic Tock Tic Tock.

Al

07SS0046

Black Coupe

Polished 725

Red Brakes

Eibach

1/4 window scoops

are you going to tasca and what number are you

Archived