TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gun Oil's ride is on the ground....!!!!!

Gun Oil

All in all a rather painless procedure, my GT500 has arrived at the Dealer I ordered through in Idaho...... :happy feet:

I am real happpy with the Silver stripe accent that I specified....looks different than most, and nicely accents the badges and wheels!

Enjoy the pics (as I will) as we are not able to get over to Sun Valley until May 2nd to pick her up! :banghead:

gt5002.jpg

gt5001.jpg

Really looking forward to cruising home with the top down through the Idaho Oregon and Washington ! :superhero:

Really looking forward to cruising home with the top down through the Idaho Oregon and Washington !

Sound slike a pretty sweet shakedown cruise ahead!

Congrats - and rememebr to wave at all the black verts you pass along the way since they won't be ahead to keep up with the faster color!

You might see it sooner......we will be driving right by your exit on the way home.....planning on coming through the Gorge....

What day will you be driving by the 179th street exit. There is a diner there at that exit.

Either on the 3rd or the 4th....We are going to stay at the Sun Valley Lodge on the 2nd the same night we pick it up. No rush to get up early....will head out on the AM of the 3rd......

OK.

If you feel like having lunch or dinner at that exit or the next exit. Let me know.

Congrats, Friday will be here before you know it.

michael morris

The cool thing is that he has to drive by my house on his way home. I will get to see it, and snap a pic and vid. :happy feet:

I just got off the phone with Gun Oil.

He got the car in sun Valley Idaho and is working his way back to WA. He's got about 500 miles on his car now. The car is perfect and the pick up from the dealer was good. He's lovin it and has had the top down a little bit catching some air. He is cloes to the Dalles Oregon now and should arrive in Portland tonight.

I am looking forward to meeting him and his wife in the morning for breakfast. Then they will continue there drive home.

I got the PN from the guys at Team Ford Parts in LV and had them order a"Spare".....I sent that to CSCF, and got it signed, and had the dealer in Idaho install it for methis past week before we picked it up.......

We are just up and moving aound.....Looooooooooooong day yesterday.

Jumping in the shower, should be out of here in about 45 minutes. I'll call you when we "saddle up"

I got the PN from the guys at Team Ford Parts in LV and had them order a"Spare".....I sent that to CSCF, and got it signed, and had the dealer in Idaho install it for methis past week before we picked it up.......

We are just up and moving aound.....Looooooooooooong day yesterday.

Jumping in the shower, should be out of here in about 45 minutes. I'll call you when we "saddle up"

That was a great idea. I can't wait to see it. Take your time, I am ready when you call. I am just having some coffee and kicking back.

Gun Oil,

It sure was nice meeting you and your wife today on your journey home from picking up your new GT500. Thanks so much for Brunch. I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to meeting up with you 2 in a couple weeks at the meet and greet at my place. Your new Vert is one nice looking ride.

th_GunoilsnewGT500014.jpg

th_GunoilsnewGT500011.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived