TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maui Coupes?

Scrooge

All:

I rented a 2006 GT-H coupe on Maui in November 2007, but neglected to remember the CSM. The car was great, and made a wonderful vacation even better. Does anyone know the CSMs of the cars that were offered for rent at the Hertz location at the Maui, HI airport?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

All:

I rented a 2006 GT-H coupe on Maui in November 2007, but neglected to remember the CSM. The car was great, and made a wonderful vacation even better. Does anyone know the CSMs of the cars that were offered for rent at the Hertz location at the Maui, HI airport?

Thanks!

If you still have a copy of the rental agreement the station manager at Kahului Airport should be able to identify the car you rented and subquestly it's CSM number.

Even if you can only get the VIN from them, you should then be able to contact SAI who could ID the CSM number from the car's VIN.

I can also tell you that if the car made it all the way though it's rental cycle without being totaled, then it would have been shipped back to Los Angeles and sent to a wholesale auto auction there for disposal/re-sale.

All:

Thanks!

I hope you drove it on the Hana Highway!

All:

Thanks!

When I was in Honolulu in 12/06 I had 185 and saw 186 - at that time I tried to get one in Maui - They said someone totaled one just a few weeks prior. Could not get one for Maui - got stuck with a sebring

When I was in Honolulu in 12/06 I had 185 and saw 186 - at that time I tried to get one in Maui - They said someone totaled one just a few weeks prior. Could not get one for Maui - got stuck with a sebring

#181 was in Maui. It is in NJ now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I rented #170 in Oct 06. It was a blast and I did the highway to Hana. I hope I never see that road again as long as I live.

Did you get your T-Shirt? Can you tell me a little more about #170? I own it now. I recently got my docs from Hertz and in it there was a sticker that said "McCarran Airport" so I always assumed it was rented out of Vegas. But if you rented it in Maui... Anyway, anything you can share would be appreciated.

Archived