TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Long time lurker finally joins

07665sgt

Hi everyone, I am the proud owner of 665, I have had it since march of 2007. I have enjoyed reading all the posts you wonderful people have put forth, I finally decided to join so I could look at all of your wonderful pics. I must say that owning my shelby has been especially rewarding for me, I was diagnosed with leukemia at the end of October and when i do get to come home it really brightens up my day to be able to get in my car and drive some of my worries away. The good news with having a bad illness is that you are more likely to keep your miles down on your car. so get out there and enjoy your cars before gas gets so expensive that all we can do is look at them in the garage.

thanks, Steve

Hi everyone, I am the proud owner of 665, I have had it since march of 2007. I have enjoyed reading all the posts you wonderful people have put forth, I finally decided to join so I could look at all of your wonderful pics. I must say that owning my shelby has been especially rewarding for me, I was diagnosed with leukemia at the end of October and when i do get to come home it really brightens up my day to be able to get in my car and drive some of my worries away. The good news with having a bad illness is that you are more likely to keep your miles down on your car. so get out there and enjoy your cars before gas gets so expensive that all we can do is look at them in the garage.

thanks, Steve

Steve, welcome to the forum. There's a great bunch of folks here and most are happy to answer any questions or just shoot the breeze. Also you'll find lots of support here as we care about our fellow Shelby owners. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. As a cancer survivor I know how important that can be. Please keep us informed on your treatment and progress. Oh, by the way, we want pics of the Shelby :happy feet: We love pics.

Jim

Hi Steve

well...we're kinda close numerically....I have 07 #0851

but distance wise...not so close....I'm up on the east coast

glad to hear you are getting enjoyment with your shelby and I pray that it continues

hang tough n take care Bro

:)

Hello Steve and welcome to Team Shelby! We're always happy when the lurkers come forward; The more the merrier. :woot:

thanks, Steve

Hi Steve, Welcome to the group...this is a great group of people who have some fantastic ideas and stories to share....We'll keep you in our prayers for your recovery. BTW, I drove through your great city of San Antonio today as I was on my way to Corpus Christi for a week of work down here...I'm out West in Odessa most of the time, but perhaps we'll meet soon...Texas isn't all THAT big :-)

thanks, Steve

Welcome Steve,

In the fall there are excellent car shows within 2 hours of San Antonio (Caldwell Kolache Fest, Rudy's on HWY 183, Elgin Hogeye Cookoff, Bastrop Memorial Day). Show up early with a clean car and I'll help you put a shine on her.

post-9205-1208752877_thumb.jpg

post-9205-1208752877_thumb.jpg

Welcome, you'll kick that Leukemia right in the bing banger buddy, and be back in the saddle, keep fighting.

Archived