TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT- Kenosha WI

JeffIsHereToo

This would have been one messed up story had I not swerved! I was driving on the road that runs parallel to Rt 94 S in Kenosha WI. There is a curve near a Cracker Barrel that I was just steering into when suddenly a black SGT driven by some young guy came crazy around the corner the other way slamming on his breaks! I moved to the right and he blew past me I turned around fast but once I made the turn he was no where to be seen.

Can you imagine with how few SGTs there are if he had hit me? How crazy would that have been!

Anyway, I don't think this person is on here, but if you are, SLOW your @$$ down!

:slapfight:

This would have been one messed up story had I not swerved! I was driving on the road that runs parallel to Rt 94 S in Kenosha WI. There is a curve near a Cracker Barrel that I was just steering into when suddenly a black SGT driven by some young guy came crazy around the corner the other way slamming on his breaks! I moved to the right and he blew past me I turned around fast but once I made the turn he was no where to be seen.

Can you imagine with how few SGTs there are if he had hit me? How crazy would that have been!

Anyway, I don't think this person is on here, but if you are, SLOW your @$$ down!

:slapfight:

Jeff,

That would have sucked real bad, BUT my black SGT would have moved up in value later on :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: . Did you get his licence plate number or anything? Maybe you will see him later on down the road.

Jim

Archived