TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just sold a Roush P51A

Michael Morris

Had a customer ask me the other day to find him a P51A, so I got on the phone and found him one. This is a pretty neat car. 510HP out of a 4.6L. Good color and striping. He wanted to add 20 inch wheels but Roush doesnt offer a 20 that fits over there Big Brake Kit. So I showed him the shelby wheel site and he picked these. I think they look good on the car.

michael morris

DSCF1104.jpg

Now that is customer service!!! I sure wish more dealerships ran like yours.

To get that kind of HP did they have to change some of the internals so it would hold together? I would have to think because the car is lighter that it is quicker than the GT500.

Now that is customer service!!! I sure wish more dealerships ran like yours.

To get that kind of HP did they have to change some of the internals so it would hold together? I would have to think because the car is lighter that it is quicker than the GT500.

When he first told me about the car I told him that unless Roush change the internals that the 4.6 couldnt handle that HP. After he left I went and looked it up and the first thing they say is that they change the crank and some other stuff! Kinda neat. Car runs pretty good and has a really cool stripe on it.

michael morris

When he first told me about the car I told him that unless Roush change the internals that the 4.6 couldnt handle that HP. After he left I went and looked it up and the first thing they say is that they change the crank and some other stuff! Kinda neat. Car runs pretty good and has a really cool stripe on it.

michael morris

looks like you will have to add that in your signature.Neat car!Faster than the Super Snake?Thought not. :hysterical3:

Archived