TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parrot CK-3100

Thanks to you guys, and a lot of googling, I think my chances of finding a bluetooth handsfree that integrates with my Nav display is nil. I'm now looking at a Parrot CK-3100 system. The installer is getting mixed reports on whether the Metra BT5520 harness actually works.

Anybody have some experience with this? I'd rather they not have to cut into the wiring to install this thing. Does it work w/o cutting wires?

Thanks to you guys, and a lot of googling, I think my chances of finding a bluetooth handsfree that integrates with my Nav display is nil. I'm now looking at a Parrot CK-3100 system. The installer is getting mixed reports on whether the Metra BT5520 harness actually works.

Anybody have some experience with this? I'd rather they not have to cut into the wiring to install this thing. Does it work w/o cutting wires?

Dave, if no one here on the boards knows the answer you might want to give Crutchfield a call... their techs are very knowledgeable and they are usually happy to take a call and get back to you with an answer if they can't answer you when you call. In the past when I've had questions they were willing to pull the actual install instructions and go thru them to get the answer and ever contact the manufacturer is necessary.

Dave, if no one here on the boards knows the answer you might want to give Crutchfield a call... their techs are very knowledgeable and they are usually happy to take a call and get back to you with an answer if they can't answer you when you call. In the past when I've had questions they were willing to pull the actual install instructions and go thru them to get the answer and ever contact the manufacturer is necessary.

+1...Crutchfield has helped me out quite a few times, even when I hadn't purchased from them.

Archived