TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Dave C

RogerS

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. I don't know if I can have a good day with it SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! out. Son of a Bi...! What a bunch of crap. So no Roger I won't be driving the Shelby. The worst part is I'm supposed to be emtying out my greenhouse for our annual sale. Be lucky if anyone show up at this rate. Usually we bring sunglasses and suntan lotion, this year we'll be packing heaters. LOL What the hell happened to global warming? I'm getting too old for this. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate eventually, we have a lot of shows coming up.

Hey Rick and Jim....send some California sunshine my way would ya. Oh by the way Rick, how's your neck? Has your throttle response improved? Just be careful.

Thanks again

Dave

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. I don't know if I can have a good day with it SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! out. Son of a Bi...! What a bunch of crap. So no Roger I won't be driving the Shelby. The worst part is I'm supposed to be emtying out my greenhouse for our annual sale. Be lucky if anyone show up at this rate. Usually we bring sunglasses and suntan lotion, this year we'll be packing heaters. LOL What the hell happened to global warming? I'm getting too old for this. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate eventually, we have a lot of shows coming up.

Hey Rick and Jim....send some California sunshine my way would ya. Oh by the way Rick, how's your neck? Has your throttle response improved? Just be careful.

Thanks again

Dave

pottydr: From Calloway and Olive Dr., Bakersfield, California (6:41p Apr 18 08) temp(81.8)

Thats the best I can do for you,, Rick

Archived