TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible MSRP deal

gassman

Local dealer is trying to sell me a 2008 GT500 vapor/black vert, shaker1000, gt500 interior, hids, amb light for msrp. I don't have any $$ to put down at this time( I usually put 1/4 -1/2 down on cars). I origionally thought of waiting till 2009 and ordering one with some $$ down, but I am not sure if msrp will be avail on 09s or how Many will be produced. should I take advantage on this one?

Local dealer is trying to sell me a 2008 GT500 vapor/black vert, shaker1000, gt500 interior, hids, amb light for msrp. I don't have any $$ to put down at this time( I usually put 1/4 -1/2 down on cars). I origionally thought of waiting till 2009 and ordering one with some $$ down, but I am not sure if msrp will be avail on 09s or how Many will be produced. should I take advantage on this one?

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I just bought my '08 Black vert gt500 with all the options (no shaker 1000, but NAV, hids, ambient, satellite, premium trim) and paid 2100 over MSRP and thought it was a good deal (they were asking 77k, I offered 55k............guess I should have aimed lower, but I wanted it, and had to have it). Oh, and it had the side stripe delete option, which is my fave..............classy all black vert............now for the black rims...................

If that's the combo you want, I'd jump all over it. There are a lot of folks still waiting for MSRP or under - but a lot more are out there driving and enjoying their cars and not looking back.

Archived