TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY!!!!!

drlovegun

My little podunk town dealership just called me! His dealer was the first number pulled in the "lottery" system! That means I should have a VIN# by Friday! Now I get to Hurry Up And Wait some more!!!!

Congrats! :happy feet:

I wish I'd get a call like that from my podunk town dealership. :banghead:

A VIN by Friday? How is this possible when many of us here on this site have had our orders in the order bank since mid March?

It isn't about when you ordered it. It is about when Ford will let the dealership have it.

Well then I can't figure out why Ford won't give my small but PA award dealership my car which was ordered in March. Why are we (my dealer and I) so far down on the list! :rant:

That, my friend, is the question we'd all like to know, but probably never will. It's the big black hole called the Ford manufacturing system.

Dave

5.4Shelby

This makes me very nervous! I wonder what is going on. I guess I'll call my dealer/saleman today. :sos:

I don't work for Ford in any way. I just follow the boards. It is my understanding that PA award winners and Powerlease were to get theirs first.

My little podunk town dealership just called me! His dealer was the first number pulled in the "lottery" system! That means I should have a VIN# by Friday! Now I get to Hurry Up And Wait some more!!!!

Hurry up and wait is right! According to Ford Customer Service, my Shelby was built on 8/4, released from the plant on 8/10, and scheduled for delivery 8/10 - 8/17. My SVT/PA dealer is in Grand Rapids, MI, which is about 180 miles away from Dearborn, and no one has any idea where my car is or when it will be here. Ford can't tell me, and Ford apparently can't even tell my dealer.

I can order a $6 paperback from Amazon.com and track it every step of the way until it lands on my front porch, but Ford can't figure out how to track their cars!? Give me a break. :sos:

Hurry up and wait is right! According to Ford Customer Service, my Shelby was built on 8/4, released from the plant on 8/10, and scheduled for delivery 8/10 - 8/17. My SVT/PA dealer is in Grand Rapids, MI, which is about 180 miles away from Dearborn, and no one has any idea where my car is or when it will be here. Ford can't tell me, and Ford apparently can't even tell my dealer.

I can order a $6 paperback from Amazon.com and track it every step of the way until it lands on my front porch, but Ford can't figure out how to track their cars!? Give me a break. :sos:

Sounds like its lost in the striping abyss

Archived