TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Neat Pictures

Very nice............................

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your cars.

Do they upgrade the rear brakes on the SS?

Are the rotors drilled and slotted on both the front and rear?

Thanks again

Thank you

Your welcome

Yes the front and rear are upgraded. Front and rear are drilled and slotted. Front gets the painted calipers.

michael morris

I think SAI still has numbers left for the 07s. You need to email cynthiar@shelbyautos.com She can tell you what numbers are left and put you on the list

michael morris

Thanks, I think I'll do that!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know if they plan on with the SS for the up and comming 09-10?

I think the last picture with the reflection of the Red SS in the Black SS is kinda COOL!!!

michael morris

MM-

I own a black GT500 soon (I hope) to be converted but looking at your ride makes me wish I had gone red. The red with the black really catches your eye and looks awesome. I like the black a lot too and have my license plate picked, SPRSNK or BLKOUT. We only get 6 letters in the liberal state of Oregon...

Congrats again! Please keep the reviews a comin' when you get a chance to push the car a bit.

JW

MM, thanks for the pictures.

Am I the only one that thinks the black one would look amazing with black rims?!?

I'm considering buying a second set of rims for my car once it has been delivered and having them powercoated matt black (mine is Alloy)

MM, thanks for the pictures.

Am I the only one that thinks the black one would look amazing with black rims?!?

I'm considering buying a second set of rims for my car once it has been delivered and having them powercoated matt black (mine is Alloy)

I have to agree that the black wheels would look great but the crome ones look great also. I Do thinks darker headlight covers would look great. I went to the freight company last night to pick up the take off parts from my car that SAI shipped. They filled up the bed od my F350 and I had to strap the hood to the top. I didn't expect it to be so much. Good thing that I didn't take my explorer. I think I'm going to but the 18in wheels on my 06 GT-H.

Oz

I think the last picture with the reflection of the Red SS in the Black SS is kinda COOL!!!

michael morris

M.M. I am not sure what you are using on your car but you may want to try these products.

1) Zaino z2 pro polish w/ zfx---- can be layered

2) Wolfgang sealant---- let cure for 24 hours before layering or applying wax.

3) Pinnacle souvergn wax---- can be layered multiple times

in that order you will be stunned with the results they are superior for black and red cars.

M.M. I am not sure what you are using on your car but you may want to try these products.

1) Zaino z2 pro polish w/ zfx---- can be layered

2) Wolfgang sealant---- let cure for 24 hours before layering or applying wax.

3) Pinnacle souvergn wax---- can be layered multiple times

in that order you will be stunned with the results they are superior for black and red cars.

I havent waxed the car yet. Im going to take some time with the car this weekend. I will look into Zaino.

Thanks

michael morris

Here are some more

michael morris

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Simply incredible.........congrats Oz.

Michael.......is that SS a business write off yet?

Great photos!

......this just in............a new town was discovered today in Georgia..........PERRY!

Not many other than locals have ever been there............but people are mysteriously flocking there now..............

Simply incredible.........congrats Oz.

Michael.......is that SS a business write off yet?

Great photos!

......this just in............a new town was discovered today in Georgia..........PERRY!

Not many other than locals have ever been there............but people are mysteriously flocking there now..............

Black is still the fastest :jackinbox:

I don't think so. It just needs a head start...

There isn't a SNAKE alive faster or more poisonous then a BLACK MAMBA. That red one has a 1 car handicap lead. The black Mamba will catch and kill it.

Archived