TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Neat Pictures

Im not only blessed that I have driven a Super Snake, but I know have driven 2 Super Snakes.

08SS0003 came in today. I keeping it for Oz until the end of the month. I will take them out this weekend and take some pics outside. Took these today. What yall think

michael morris

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

I know they arent GREAT pics, but it still cool to see 2 SS together. Yall do understand this is PERRY GA. NOT some big city is some HUGE state. Just some little town in the middle of nowhere. I think Perry Ga just became the SS Capital of the WORLD :hysterical:

michael morris

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

Michael,

I thought Oz was your friend. I would think you would owe it to him to get his S/S broken in properly so it is really ready to go when he gets there. :yup: Besides, those new tires look like they have a "sheen" to them that you need to remove with some spirited acceleration and cornering. A true friend would do that for him. :angel: You still have the time to make this right and prove to the rest of us just how much of a friend he is. :lol: Jim

Michael,

I thought Oz was your friend. I would think you would owe it to him to get his S/S broken in properly so it is really ready to go when he gets there. :yup: Besides, those new tires look like they have a "sheen" to them that you need to remove with some spirited acceleration and cornering. A true friend would do that for him. :angel: You still have the time to make this right and prove to the rest of us just how much of a friend he is. :lol: Jim

You know your right. I read that we need to put 25 miles on the KB and gear. I think I will help my friend out and put some miles on it for him :hysterical:

michael morris

Michael - I hate to say it, but that Red one still takes the trophy home in my book!!!

That still ranks as the BADDEST Ride I've ever seen....would like to say"Baddest Ride I've ever ridden in!" (Hint Hint)...

Im not only blessed that I have driven a Super Snake, but I know have driven 2 Super Snakes.

08SS0003 came in today. I keeping it for Oz until the end of the month. I will take them out this weekend and take some pics outside. Took these today. What yall think

michael morris

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

I usually delete the pics when replying, but these deserve another look, don't they?

Michael, I'm glad that you finally got these SS's together. Looks like they're in love. You heard it here first, once the lights go out and these things mate, there will be consequences. SS + SS = ss. Wait 'til it grows up. Bets on whether it's pink or gray? :hysterical3:

No score after the first period between the Calgary Flames and the San Jose Sharks. Game 5. There's gonna be a fight... Flames will win the series!

Setting the gears for your bud (pun intended) would be a nice gesture, Michael. Drive, cool, drive, cool, let 'er rip! Yeehaw! :happy feet:

michael morris

Michael..........I'm gonna start hangin' around your showroom soon!! All these SS's is starting to get to me. Wow! Have you been leaving the house early and getting home late?? If so, i can see why......some guys get all the breaks!!! or is it brakes???LOL

Awesome pics...thanks for sharing!

I usually delete the pics when replying, but these deserve another look, don't they?

Michael, I'm glad that you finally got these SS's together. Looks like they're in love. You heard it here first, once the lights go out and these things mate, there will be consequences. SS + SS = ss. Wait 'til it grows up. Bets on whether it's pink or gray? :hysterical3:

No score after the first period between the Calgary Flames and the San Jose Sharks. Game 5. There's gonna be a fight... Flames will win the series!

Setting the gears for your bud (pun intended) would be a nice gesture, Michael. Drive, cool, drive, cool, let 'er rip! Yeehaw! :happy feet:

They both are hot but I can't tell if they're spittin or kissing or hissing at each other...could it be that they need to a "race" to figure out who's the baddest snake in the "showroom"....it's just so hard to tell when you have snakes so close to one another......... :extinguish:

You know your right. I read that we need to put 25 miles on the KB and gear. I think I will help my friend out and put some miles on it for him :hysterical:

michael morris

Michael, Thanks for posting pictures of my Black/Black Super Snake on your showroom floor. They look great together. As you know you now have 50% of the entire

completed 2008 725Hp Super Snakes produced so far in Lil old Perry, Ga. That should make front page of the local weekly newspaper.

If you want to temper the steel in that rearend for a hundred miles or so go ahead. Just be gentle with her. As you know I'll be driving her to Virginia in a week and 1/2 and I sure don't want to stop every 25miles to let it cool down to harden the steel. You'll have to tell me where the speed traps are on Rt 75 when I bring her up the road. I've heard about some of your lawmen.

I'm sure looking for more pictures outside in the sunlight. These were a little dark.

I just hope that this old 67 yr old heart can take all of this excitement.

Make sure Amy gets wind of Perry, Ga's new fame.

Your CUZ

OZ

Michael, Thanks for posting pictures of my Black/Black Super Snake on your showroom floor. They look great together. As you know you now have 50% of the entire

completed 2008 725Hp Super Snakes produced so far in Lil old Perry, Ga. That should make front page of the local weekly newspaper.

If you want to temper the steel in that rearend for a hundred miles or so go ahead. Just be gentle with her. As you know I'll be driving her to Virginia in a week and 1/2 and I sure don't want to stop every 25miles to let it cool down to harden the steel. You'll have to tell me where the speed traps are on Rt 75 when I bring her up the road. I've heard about some of your lawmen.

I'm sure looking for more pictures outside in the sunlight. These were a little dark.

I just hope that this old 67 yr old heart can take all of this excitement.

Make sure Amy gets wind of Perry, Ga's new fame.

Your CUZ

OZ

Oz,

If your timing is right. I would welcome you to one of the many cruz-in we have in the Richmond Va. area. Most cruz-in are within 5 miles of I-95. I am a member of the Central Virginia Mustang Club and would welcome you or anyone with Mustangs or fords to drop on by.

Jeff

Oz,

If your timing is right. I would welcome you to one of the many cruz-in we have in the Richmond Va. area. Most cruz-in are within 5 miles of I-95. I am a member of the Central Virginia Mustang Club and would welcome you or anyone with Mustangs or fords to drop on by.

Jeff

Jeff, sounds great to me. I'm in Manassas,Va. Just off of 95. I also have a 66GT350H and a 06GT-H.

I'm planning on going to the SVT/Cobra meet at VIR on 31May.

Oz

michael morris

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Is it to late to get my 07 SSed????????????

Archived