TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Jackets For Sale Soon, Take A Look.

sharon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's great to see that this is going to happen. :happy feet:

I'm with the crowd that wants to loose the rear stripes. I like the idea to be able to add our CSM number, switch to silver script vs orange and to offer lighter jackets for different seasons.

And of course keep it affordable as much as possible...it's getting expensive to be a Shelby owner. :banghead:

We do the Mirofibre for a summer jacket....I use mine a lot and it is mostly waterresitant and washes great at home.

The letterman we do is Melton wool with Lambskin sleeves and cuffs........really awesome to wear.

I wil post pics soon.

john

We do the Mirofibre for a summer jacket....I use mine a lot and it is mostly waterresitant and washes great at home.

The letterman we do is Melton wool with Lambskin sleeves and cuffs........really awesome to wear.

I wil post pics soon.

john

So you're gonna have summer jackets AND the letterman available for GT owners?

HI ROB OR SHARON,

WILL THERE ALSO BE A SHELBY GT/SC JACKET AVAILIBLE THAT LOOKS THE SAME

AS THE THE SHELBY GT , BUT WITH THE LOGO CHANGED TO SHELBY GT/SC ?

HERE'S MY CSM # 08SGT0123.

SCOTTY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, I have to agree with Wicked on this Amy. I would personally like the stripes smaller and in front under the front "SHELBY GT" logo rather than on the back of the jacket. The rear logo is great, but it would be better without the stripes running through it.

Oh, I also think that it would be great to incorporate an American flag somewhere on the jacket too.

Thanks again.

It would also look cool if the stripes ran down the sleeve instead of on the back.

Yes, I have to agree with Wicked on this Amy. I would personally like the stripes smaller and in front under the front "SHELBY GT" logo rather than on the back of the jacket. The rear logo is great, but it would be better without the stripes running through it.

Oh, I also think that it would be great to incorporate an American flag somewhere on the jacket too.

Thanks again.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
brrrrr.

nothing for gt500 owners???

You guys got enough stuff!!!!! :hysterical3:

Jacket? What jacket??

BlondSmall.jpg

And just a Fyi...Bob K...that picture of you beside your SGT is Hot. :drool: Nice.

There is a guy that dresses like a girl at my bus stop...he has pink nails, wears pink shoes, has fake OO, etc ....picture Kramer from Seinfeld in a skirt. It's not pretty. Anyway, there is no contest. He has nothing over you. Nothing. Great picture.

Archived