TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Jackets For Sale Soon, Take A Look.

sharon

You will be able to order the different color script, the numbers will only be for those with the cars.

I do not know for sure when the orders will go up.

I will post the photos on Monday. We are still in Vegas and I do not have them here.

Sharon

Is there a way to find a jacket from the same manufacturer locally so we can check sizes? That is a lot of money to find out it doesn't fit right.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know about that, I will find out who the manufactor letter man jacket style is so that you can see who would have it.

Sharon

Please don't forget those of us who are requesting 3X and 4X sizes. Extra cost because "Omar the tent maker" charges more for big sizes? Bring it on; I'm used to having to pay extra for larger sizes.

Thanks Sharon.

maybe the stripes look better a little longer. maybe not as long as mine but a little bit of length so the Shelby GT and Caroll's signature wouldn't appear to be midway down the stripes

just my .02 :idea:

I could live with that. The stripes were too long before.

Hello All,

Here is a Sample of a new Shelby GT Jacket. SHELBY GT jacket is in leather with the classic stripes on the back.

It is custom made from the ground up. Plus you could get your Personalized SGT# that could be added as a separate patches or custom sewn. The Shelby GT logo would be in bright silver embroidery

Let us know what you think of this Jacket.

post27432.jpg

I know all you guys have been asking for one, well here it is :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I don't have time to read all the replies, so will this be the only color for the jacket that will be available?

I like it and would be interested in one.

Thanks

Russ

Is your Car Bra a regular Mustang GT Bra or did you do any alterations?

Sharon,

Is there a lightweight jacket offering?

I bet the letterman style will be too heavy for SoCal and other Southern areas. $399 for a jacket I may wear once or twice a year could be better spent on the car itself.

Shelby GT/SC version?

Guys, this is just the design, I want feedback before we actually make them. The quality can vary as well, the team shelby Jackets and the 85th jackets are different and different in price points as well.

So if you could all give me feedback and tell me what a good price would be, that would help

Amy

I don't have time to read all the replies, so will this be the only color for the jacket that will be available?

Hay Amy

Going to have gold stripes for us Hertz guys ?

Jon

06HCSM198

Remember that these can only be order for the 399 price to Team Shelby members you will be able to buy them at SAI for 499.99 so it is 100 dollar savings for being a Team Shelby member.

I will know more this week about when they will be going up and how long they will take, I am still trying to find out who manufacture these jackets so people can try them on earlier.

I wouldn't mind one having one of those!. I still prefer the "shorty" stripes on the back and maybe an American flag on one of the sleeves...oh well, just like the SGT, guess I'll have to customize it myself!

Sharon - Do you have any 85th birthday patches we could sew on?

Also, I never heard back from you reference that question I asked last month, any word from the foundation?

SEF

AKA:

Love it. Can't wait for the release. I too would like to see an option for your SGT # somewhere. Also, unfortunately a lot us baby boomers need a larger size, 2X -3X. Especially if you plan to wear heavier winter shirts under it. Be sure to offer plenty in these sizes.

Erik

07SGT2940

Remember that these can only be order for the 399 price to Team Shelby members you will be able to buy them at SAI for 499.99 so it is 100 dollar savings for being a Team Shelby member.

I will know more this week about when they will be going up and how long they will take, I am still trying to find out who manufacture these jackets so people can try them on earlier.

Sorry to :beatdeadhorse: about this Sharon, but please be sure the jackets will be offered in larger sizes too.

Thanks!

Sorry to :beatdeadhorse: about this Sharon, but please be sure the jackets will be offered in larger sizes too.

Thanks!

Not to worry I will tell them to make the bigger sizes

Not to worry I will tell them to make the bigger sizes

Hi Sharon,

Any news on who makes the jacket so we can try one on somewhere to be sure we order the right size? Thanks. Jim

Archived