TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Lonely In Here

TAHOE GT

Tahoe GT. No offence but Tahoe is a Chevy SUV. How about Mountain High?(MTNHIGH) Or .... use your imagination. Tahoe is a fun place with lots to do.

Yes, you are correct about the Tahoe being a Chevy. Yet, it wasn't always, so. Thus, TAHOE GT

And "lambbo" is a nickname for an exotic Italian phallus, that cost much more than they're actually worth.

OR

"lambbo" conjers images of sheep.

What is your point? Are you just generally a prick or are you trully concerned about my public image?

In either case, I COULD NOT CARE LESS!

what's in a name (or screen name for a site like this)?

not a whole lot I guess.

I think it's more important to contribute knowledge, spark debate, ask and answer questions, or to just generally participate and have fun.

name calling etc.. may be against policy - so others may comment here

by the way.. I am from the west coast

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what's in a name (or screen name for a site like this)?

not a whole lot I guess.

I think it's more important to contribute knowledge, spark debate, ask and answer questions, or to just generally participate and have fun.

name calling etc.. may be against policy - so others may comment here

by the way.. I am from the west coast

Just wondering is my screen name a problem with anyone?

Anybody going to this show in Long Beach? Open Topic

Why don't we West Coasters meet in Reno next August for "Hot August Nights" just a thought! Tahoe you're close...I'm Bay Area...Log Beach not too far out of the way...

I might of considered it, IF I HAD MY FREAKIN' CAR!

Oh well, there's a bright spot, 6 days and counting.

Last check it was somewhere in KS...

Let me know how the show is, alright?

Mike.

Why don't we West Coasters meet in Reno next August for "Hot August Nites"???

Yes, you are correct about the Tahoe being a Chevy. Yet, it wasn't always, so. Thus, TAHOE GT

And "lambbo" is a nickname for an exotic Italian phallus, that cost much more than they're actually worth.

OR

"lambbo" conjers images of sheep.

What is your point? Are you just generally a prick or are you trully concerned about my public image?

In either case, I COULD NOT CARE LESS!

Tahoe GT, Really I didn't mean anything by my comment. I was just messing around. I see alot of Tahoes running around over here. We good? :beerchug:

I gota give it to you though, ""lambbo" conjers images of sheep" is pretty good. My family is American Indian. Lamb is our last name and I think we ended up with it because they raised sheep was back when. I was called lambbo by most of my friends growing up. Better than Jimbo I guess. :shrug:

Anyway, I didn't mean to come across as a prick. :beerchug:

• 2 months later...

Tahoe GT, Really I didn't mean anything by my comment. I was just messing around. I see alot of Tahoes running around over here. We good? :beerchug:

I gota give it to you though, ""lambbo" conjers images of sheep" is pretty good. My family is American Indian. Lamb is our last name and I think we ended up with it because they raised sheep was back when. I was called lambbo by most of my friends growing up. Better than Jimbo I guess. :shrug:

Anyway, I didn't mean to come across as a prick. :beerchug:

:sandbox: OK

Just wondering is my screen name a problem with anyone?

Why don't we West Coasters meet in Reno next August for "Hot August Nights" just a thought! Tahoe you're close...I'm Bay Area...Log Beach not too far out of the way...

Why don't we West Coasters meet in Reno next August for "Hot August Nites"???

ripthedealeroff, where are you located in the bay area? i'm in san jose. brad

Archived