TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lucky #13 has arrived!

winkyinc

After having tried to buy #13 some months ago, I saw it again up for sale, so I called. After waiting 3 longs days to see if the deal that was in place would go through, I got the call saying the buyer could not complete the sale and that it was mine for the taking.

#13 now sits next to #181 here in Denville, NJ. It is in great shape and handles better that #181.

Isn't that the car that took place at a car show then hit a deer onthe way back to the dealer? Theres a great story on the web about that car

Amy

Isn't that the car that took place at a car show then hit a deer onthe way back to the dealer? Theres a great story on the web about that car

Amy

Actually I heard that the Deer was a Shelby fanatic and it just got too close to the car trying to get a better look at it as it drove by. :hysterical::hysterical:

Amy

You are correct. In fact, I have been able to get in touch with that person and he has some photos and other paperwork for me.

Neil

Archived