TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I think I smell something odd.....

motorjock205

Hmmmmm, Unique Performance went bankrupt, investigated for shady business practices involving swapping of vin plates, etc....They were in Farmers Branch, Texas....

Quantum Performance pops up out of nowhere also located in Farmers Branch, Texas....less than a block away from where Unique was at....

Does this seem odd to anyone else besides me???

I would have loved to have had the money to purchase everything that was up for auction from Unique Performance, but I'm a poor boy....Oh well, just wondered if anyone else had thought about this!

Hmmmmm, Unique Performance went bankrupt, investigated for shady business practices involving swapping of vin plates, etc....They were in Farmers Branch, Texas....

Quantum Performance pops up out of nowhere also located in Farmers Branch, Texas....less than a block away from where Unique was at....

I would have loved to have had the money to purchase everything that was up for auction from Unique Performance, but I'm a poor boy....Oh well, just wondered if anyone else had thought about this!

can u smell what the Crock is cookin? lol

Not even the same group of people. Quantum Performance is a class act. Took them six hours of interviews just to get the Shelby endorsement. They have spent a great deal of time and money to get this business going. I had my Whipple Supercharger installed by them and could not be happier with the results! If you can make it down for their Grand Opening on 31 May, do it! You will be impressed! Hope to see you there!

Not even the same group of people. Quantum Performance is a class act. Took them six hours of interviews just to get the Shelby endorsement. They have spent a great deal of time and money to get this business going. I had my Whipple Supercharger installed by them and could not be happier with the results! If you can make it down for their Grand Opening on 31 May, do it! You will be impressed! Hope to see you there!

WOW, ONLY 6 hours of interviews to get Shelby Endorsement! THAT'S IMPRESSIVE....They must be a bunch of smooth talkers....because if I was Carroll Shelby, after the Unique Performance bunch, it would have taken more like 6 MONTHS of interviews at least and possibly more to get my endorsement....

Humm..interesting! What about Chewbaca! Like what is an 8ft Wookie doing living with a bunch of 4ft Ewoks?!?!?!

Wait let me guess....a slow day in the SAAC thread?

:hysterical:

Guys, for the record, we have been talking to Quantum since Sema 07, this has been in real discussions for 6-7 months, but overall discussios are almost a year.

Not sure where the 6 hours came from, but believe me this has been a long process

Amy

Humm..interesting! What about Chewbaca! Like what is an 8ft Wookie doing living with a bunch of 4ft Ewoks?!?!?!

Wait let me guess....a slow day in the SAAC thread?

:hysterical:

I feel bad for the 4ft Female Ewok that found Chewy attractive. :hysterical:

Guys, for the record, we have been talking to Quantum since Sema 07, this has been in real discussions for 6-7 months, but overall discussios are almost a year.

Not sure where the 6 hours came from, but believe me this has been a long process

Amy

OK, well, that makes a lot more sense to me than 6 hours of interviews....Thanks for clearing that up Amy! I just thought that it was really odd that Unique Performance and Quantam Performance were both in the same city and less than a block apart, but it's nice to actually know that they are not related in any way.

I also had my Whipple installed by the guys at Quantum, they are a great group of people with a first rate shop.

I saw your car at Quantum with the new whipple. It looked nice. I tried to post pics but my computer said NO. I also saw an 08 SGT that had plates from VA. Nice cars and an awsome group to work with.

Archived