TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's Your Favorite Super Snake Color So Far???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a black waiting, and a blue waiting, and I'd have to go with....

Tungsten.

Just a little more colour offset than black, which is a close second.

Brain fart... I meant Alloy. The dark grey, just a bit lighter than black: WOW!

I don't think Tungsten has been posted yet...

Brain fart... I meant Alloy. The dark grey, just a bit lighter than black: WOW!

I don't think Tungsten has been posted yet...

Has Alloy been posted yet?

I've only seen the Black, Red, Blue, Orange and White so far.

So far I would like to have a Orange, Black and White SS.

Red - White - GO - Black, the only color scheme I'm not too impressed with is the Blue, flat black stripes just don't go with this color.

I have the blue and love it, but I have to agree on this with the black stripes.

Of course I would need to see these in person because pictures don't always do these cars justice.

When I seen the oics of the blue with tungsten stripes I wasn't a big fan of that combo, but then seeing it in person it was actually an awesome color combo and wouldn't mind that combo at all. So it's hard to tell until seeing them in person.

Looking at the blues together with black and white stripes I think that SS looks a lot better in person than what is showing in the pics. I bet it looks a 100 times better when seeing it in person.

Blue6.jpg

ShelbyLetters001_edited.jpg

I have the blue and love it, but I have to agree on this with the black stripes.

Of course I would need to see these in person because pictures don't always do these cars justice.

When I seen the oics of the blue with tungsten stripes I wasn't a big fan of that combo, but then seeing it in person it was actually an awesome color combo and wouldn't mind that combo at all. So it's hard to tell until seeing them in person.

Looking at the blues together with black and white stripes I think that SS looks a lot better in person than what is showing in the pics. I bet it looks a 100 times better when seeing it in person.

Blue6.jpg

ShelbyLetters001_edited.jpg

I love the blue color, would have gotten it, but have a Viper GTS with the same color scheme. The white or tungsten stripes just bring out this color, the black seem to deaden it. Jusy MO. Don't get me wrong - I'd take a SS any color!

Until we have a few more color selections made into Super Snakes I'm holding off on making a voting pole thread or making my selection on which is the best looking SS.

When I do the poll voting it will be set up for both Coupe SS's & Convertible SS's because IMHO some SS's look better in a Convertible color combo then a Coupe in the same color, but that's just me :)

One thing i think we all can agree upon is their all fantastic looking & fast cars.

Archived