TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantum Performance Open House!!

TClark1976

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 10:00am from Minneapolis. I-35 south the entire way probably make a driver switch around Kansas Ciry, MO or Wichita, KS somewhere. . . . Then straight through to Dallas. We'll probably be pulling into Dallas around 6:00am. We're going to have to wait for Hertz to open so we can get our rental car! Looking forward to being there!!

I'll see you guys saturday. I'll leave the Shelby at home and drive the rice-burner on account of fuel mileage and i don't think i would like leaving my car at a hotel overnite. I'm planning on being there at about 10 o'clock. Y'all have a safe trip.

:headscratch: Are we going to have friggin' name tags on or something Saturday??? Like I'm going to know who's who unless I see screen names or photos or your SGT's walking around. . . . . . . :blink:

I'll be the one that's asking all the rookie questions :hyper2:

I dropped my SGT off at Q.P. this morning! The two buildings are just awesome! After seeing a White SGT/SC with the polished Whipple sitting there. . . my pocket book began screaming and ran away from me!

See all of you there!

:headscratch: Are we going to have friggin' name tags on or something Saturday??? Like I'm going to know who's who unless I see screen names or photos or your SGT's walking around. . . . . . . :blink:

I'll be the one that's asking all the rookie questions :hyper2:

I dropped my SGT off at Q.P. this morning! The two buildings are just awesome! After seeing a White SGT/SC with the polished Whipple sitting there. . . my pocket book began screaming and ran away from me!

See all of you there!

We'll figure it all out I'm sure...just introduce yourself by your name followed by your screen name...LOL I've got the itch so bad for a supercharger, that I'm considering selling my Valkyrie Interstate motorcycle that I just bought last year about this time...I could just about get everything I want for the car for what I could get out of the bike....

Leaving Odessa by 2PM this afternoon...hopefully if my wife can get all of her school stuff wrapped up by then...5 1/2 hours to Dallas...with potty stops for her, should be there by 8PM hopefully...If anyone wants to go to a GREAT Mexican Reataurant tonight and a really cool place to go, meet us at the Blue Goose at the corner of Midway Road and Beltway Road in Addison around 8:30 tonight...We'll have the Shelby there, the place is usually crawling with custom cars and bikes on a Friday night, but we'll be looking for anyone in a Shelby to pull up! Everyone be safe on the trips! See you all tomorrow morning at least if you don't make it to The Blue Goose tonight!

Archived