TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Continues Growth

GT500-07

Oh Michael :talkhand: I can't wait :talkhand: to hear :talkhand: what :talkhand: you :talkhand: are :talkhand: going :talkhand: to :talkhand: say :talkhand: next. :hysterical:

Lets see how this phone call will go!

ME Hello friend at SAI, please put switz SS on hold for a few more MONTHS!!! He is being mean to me!

Friend at SAI Sure Michael, anything for you! You are the nicest guy we have ever met here!

ME Thanks Friend, I just want to show him that he should be nice to me!

Friend at SAI NO worries Michael, we will show that mean old SWITZ who hes messing with

ME Talk to you soon friend at SAI. Just back his car up a few more months.

Friend at SAI Anything for you Michael

:hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

I wish I could do that. SAI doesnt answer the phone when I call now!! :hysterical: If I call Bud this is the coversion

Bud Hello this is Bud.

ME Hey Bud its Michael!

Bud (LONG PAUSE)..... Im not here right now please leave a message at the beep. Then I get a human sounding beep followed by some snickering and the phone gets hung up :hysterical:

michael morris

At this rate SAAC will fade away. SUDDEN.

I can't see how any true Carroll Shelby Fan will want to be a $AAC Member. All the crap they keep slinging bashing CS, is the main reason I will NOT be renewing my Membership in May. And YES, a few bad Members of a Club "CAN" hurt the Club espicially if those few Members are constantly creating crap. I am sorry for this Rant but all the Crap they keep sling over on that site just Pi$$es me off to no end.

David.

Guy lets try and keep this thread away from the Saac Vs Team Shelby issues. There are plenty of other threads about that issue.

Team Shelby is growing and out Family is getting bigger :happy feet: :happy feet: and the summer has just begun.

thanks

Sharon

Guy lets try and keep this thread away from the Saac Vs Team Shelby issues. There are plenty of other threads about that issue.

Team Shelby is growing and out Family is getting bigger :happy feet: :happy feet: and the summer has just begun.

thanks

Sharon

Yep! And thank you!

Your right Sharon, I'm sorry, I just get soooooo ............. Believe me, I am a very proud member of TS and am doing what I can to help us Grow as well.........................

David.

2005SpoilerDecal1.jpg

2005SpoilerDecal2.jpg

2005SpoilerDecal1.jpg

2005SpoilerDecal2.jpg

Lets see how this phone call will go!

ME Hello friend at SAI, please put switz SS on hold for a few more MONTHS!!! He is being mean to me!

Friend at SAI Sure Michael, anything for you! You are the nicest guy we have ever met here!

ME Thanks Friend, I just want to show him that he should be nice to me!

Friend at SAI NO worries Michael, we will show that mean old SWITZ who hes messing with

ME Talk to you soon friend at SAI. Just back his car up a few more months.

Friend at SAI Anything for you Michael

:hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical3::hysterical:

michael morris

Gosh, ummm, oh, I, ummm...darn, I guess I should have used the preview button before posting. This is actually how I wanted it to read : Oh Michael :happy feet: I can't wait :wub: to hear :yahoo: what :yup: are :idea: going :rockon: to :bandance: say :elefant: next :cheerleader: . Yes, this is what I really wanted to say

Gosh, ummm, oh, I, ummm...darn, I guess I should have used the preview button before posting. This is actually how I wanted it to read : Oh Michael :happy feet: I can't wait :wub: to hear :yahoo: what :yup: are :idea: going :rockon: to :bandance: say :elefant: next :cheerleader: . Yes, this is what I really wanted to say

Now thats funny :hysterical:

michael morris

Thanks to all the members who Joined and to all the people who hang out on this site. We are very proud of the growth of Team Shelby. We have a lot planned, new servers, video sections, special features etc. Then we have the team Shelby National coming in June with the great mid America group and we will be announcing very very soon our fall event. it is looking to be better then the birthday event if that is possible.

We hope we can make this communityy what you want and make it earier for all of you to share your passion for Fords, mustangs and Shelby

Thank you all again

Amy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived