TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still In Shock

MuscleCarFanatic

post-2925-1156146044_thumb.jpgpost-2925-1156145973_thumb.jpgpost-2925-1156146895_thumb.jpgHey all, haven't been on in a while, but I did pick mine up on Aug. 6th, about two weeks ago. It's almost like being a celebrity around here. When I first picked it up, the dealer told me a photographer wanted to do a shoot on the car for a few calendars. I agreed. Photographers name is Ron Kimball, he does those famous car calendar shots. Not that many here in Northern California. (At time of pickup, there were a total of five in California, 3 in the Los Angeles area and two in the Bay Area.) There are probably more now. I met one of the board of directors for the SAAC club of No Cali. He showed up on the photo shoot. (I attached some pics I shot myself at the shoot.) With all this happening, I'm still in shock of owning one.Hopping on this site for months and waiting and watching others receive theirs, then finally getting mine. I still don't believe it.

post-2925-1156145973_thumb.jpg

post-2925-1156146044_thumb.jpg

post-2925-1156146895_thumb.jpg

beautiful pics are they both yours.

Thanks, but I wish both were mine. The '66 GT350 is owned by the board of directors of the SAAC of Northern Cali .

That's cool that your car may be in a calender. It looks great! Congrats!

Thank you ! Just grinning ear to ear still.

Nice photos and I really like your colour choice. ;)

May I add, "Your color choice is an excellent one also !"

Congrats! Is that a factory "R"?

I don't think the '66 is a factory "R", at least he didn't mention it .

Do you mind posting which dealer you purchased from in NoCA? Did they treat you well and would you recommend a specific contact?

Thanks,

DH

Don't mind at all. Although they've filled all orders for the year, you may still want to check them out. I got the car at Serramonte Ford in Daly City, CA. I dealt with Tom Sutton, He's the only knowledgable person regaurding this car. You can contact him at 650-301-7022.

Congrats. MuscleCarFanatic

Thanks !! Just considering myself lucky to even have one.

Really awesome picture - make me wanna drewl

Now THAT'S funny! The way my monitor is set, after I read your post (above) the only pix I saw were your car and the chick with the butt floss above you. I had to scroll up to see the two white Shelbys. Or maybe it was the floss after all!

:shift:

bj

Now THAT'S funny! The way my monitor is set, after I read your post (above) the only pix I saw were your car and the chick with the butt floss above you. I had to scroll up to see the two white Shelbys. Or maybe it was the floss after all!

:shift:

bj

Here are some more ladies for you to drewl (sp?) over,it is the best I can do since I will not have a picture of a beautiful GT500 until the prices become fair. I even put a couple blondies in there, even though I usually go for the brunettes, especially of the asian type.......oh, yeah, one pic is a close example of my bike for those of you into motorbikes, the black yamaha R1 with red flames, the other lady in my life. Hope you old dudes don't have some kind of heart attack or something looking at all the young flesh, and hot bikes....later. P.S. I even put a Canadian chick on there for you north of the border types! Rock on!

post-2895-1156281742_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281765_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281782_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281805_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281819_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281865_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281889_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281942_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281964_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156281993_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282022_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282042_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282065_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282099_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282122_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282179_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1156282191_thumb.jpg

Here are some more ladies for you to drewl (sp?) over,it is the best I can do since I will not have a picture of a beautiful GT500 until the prices become fair. I even put a couple blondies in there, even though I usually go for the brunettes, especially of the asian type.......oh, yeah, one pic is a close example of my bike for those of you into motorbikes, the black yamaha R1 with red flames, the other lady in my life. Hope you old dudes don't have some kind of heart attack or something looking at all the young flesh, and hot bikes....later.

Oh great! :doh: Fire up the Excursion. Now we'll have to rush poor Ruf to the hospital with a heart attack! :rip:

Thanks to all, I haven't driven the car much since getting it, haven't had much of a chance lately. But the dats I do, It feels like time stops and everyone is standing still. Although when you drive it, it does seem like everyone IS going slower !! lol :hysterical:

Same thing happens to me on the bike, it is like everyone is a grandma driving on Sunday morning.... I don't know what it is, maybe someone with a degree in physics can explain it to me,,,,,,,,,,Why is it so hard to keep my front wheel on the ground also???? We need a physics major........... :sos:

Really awesome picture - make me wanna drewl

Hey Robert, can we get one or two motorcycle related emoticons?????Please???? I cannot afford the ADM on a GT500, so I am waiting to see about the Shelby GT, or maybe just an '07 regular GT, but I am a bike guy at heart,,,,,,,,,at least until I get my next Steed in the stable! :elefant: I love that pink elephant, hey I do have a sensitive side guys.

Archived