TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE GT500 VID SHOP...

BADBOY500

This is open to all who have made vid's or have slide shows of there cars and family...and YES please post even if it's not a 500...

..............ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st, This should be a fun fun place to post your vid art....1st posted lets not make the last...

2nd, By all means post what ever you like...pics,vid...but please keep it clean...My kids look at this and I do so like them involved with the family car.....[for it will be there's one day].................I can take any :slapfight: that ANY of you can dish out for I do work in the construction field and have see and herd it all....but my kids do not need this education just yet.....

So please feel free to post your vid's and pics here of your car,fam,or other passions that you have taken the time,money,sweat,tears to have and wish to show to others...Be proud of ....WHAT YOU HAVE DONE,.......... We know have a place to do so....Let's use this privilege of the net to learn from others and better our selves and the cars we have..................

Knowledge is power !!!!!!!!!!!!.................and I have over 800hp of it...

Give it time to upload...then watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3Q5mDdLVA

Oh.......Keep in mine I do travel the US for work and I just may be in your town...So,......Where is BADDOY500????????????????

BB.....

Kick some a$$ then ask "why are you still here"....BB.

OK

I had to post this one for 07 Shelby! Watch it to the end to see what made him famous!

Now !!!!That's what I looking for!!!Sweet vid John!!

Sorry 07 got a tickit....but that is part of the game...................That was some HP on the strip................. :happy feet:

Wish I were there.......[but then 07 would have had a ticket mate]...... :banghead: :happy feet: Can't put a price on real fun... :happy feet:

Dave.

Great vids! :happy feet:

Your turn!!!!!!

We need, need somthing...............Your car is clean and fast ...sooooooo.... post up.......There is nothing like your own vid...........It's not hard..................U...can....do....it....................!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Soon.....after I do my mods.......starting this Saturday.

Cool!!!!!!

Where in fl are you???? I am working in Vero at this time......Will be here till the end of the mo...

Met Jared at the track last week...here is a link of some test and tune they did....Ya, I was center lane... Thanks to Jared.....:happy feet: :happy feet:

th_MVI_4082-1.jpg

th_MVI_4085.jpg

th_MVI_4086.jpg

DAVE...................

I will throw this one up. Early one of my car right after KB install. I will do a sequal to this if I ever get my car running again:)

That was cool but your new game will sure kick it up some........soon...... :happy feet:

I will throw this one up. Early one of my car right after KB install. I will do a sequal to this if I ever get my car running again:)

That was cool but your new game will sure kick it up some........soon...... :happy feet:

I know there are more vids out there.................Post up.......... :happy feet:

Okay, but mine are not cool like what I saw of yours and Mrfarmdog, this is late fall of last year, hope to have more when she warms up. Bill

Okay, but mine are not cool like what I saw of yours and Mrfarmdog, this is late fall of last year, hope to have more when she warms up. Bill

Bill that was pretty cool in my book!

SN8KBYT,

That looks like a heck of alot of fun. I gotta do that some day soon with my car. WOW.

The videos were fun to watch guys. Thanks for posting them. :)

Hey Grabber they are having two more track event this year one on dates below, Maybe we could get some guys to go in Sept?

May 23-24, 2008

High Speed Fun in Music City VIII

Lebanon, Tennessee

held at the Nashville Superspeedway hosted by the Music City Mustang Club. Contact Jim Chism at 615.799.8300 (office) or 615.446.05200 (home) for further details or visit their website at http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/

September 19-20, 2008

High Speed Fun in Music City Fall II

Lebanon, Tennessee

hosted by Music City Mustang Club at Nashville Superspeedway. Registration fees: Open Track $135 per day; Garage Bay Rental $50. Registration deadline is May 15, 2008. Event held Rain or Shine! Three competitive driving levels:L Novice, Intermediate, Experienced. Host Hotel: Hampton Inn Lebanon, TN 615.444.7400; or Comfort Inn & Suites, 615.443.0027. For information, contact Jim Chism 615-799-8300 (office) or 615-446-0520 (home) or visit their website at http://www.musiccitymustangclub.org/

Here's one.

I enjoyed the vid then when i asked few questions on you tube and i enjoyed again here on this great forum..who said muscle car doesn't handle?...you are a proof to the fact that it is a great handler...You made look so easy ...Well done...!!

What was the car you were chasing towards the end of the movie?

I enjoyed the vid then when i asked few questions on you tube and i enjoyed again here on this great forum..who said muscle car doesn't handle?...you are a proof to the fact that it is a great handler...You made look so easy ...Well done...!!

What was the car you were chasing towards the end of the movie?

Thanks by the way for the compliment, as far as the car one was a Ford 500 the other was a corvette. I intentionally started at the back to see how I could do in bringing up the rear. If I had a better road course tire the car would be totally bad to the bone. The stock tires don't handle the best.

Its a work in progress, but here's what I've got so far....I need more video...

Pig's GT500 video

I'm also wondering, what is everyone using to edit videos? I'm on a Mac using iMovie HD, and I've got Final Cut but haven't really jumped in yet to figure it out. We do a lot of slideshows for our kids' school/soccer/etc but most of those are with pictures/still shots, and I want to do more video. Just curious what others are using.

Pig

Its a work in progress, but here's what I've got so far....I need more video...

Pig's GT500 video

I'm also wondering, what is everyone using to edit videos? I'm on a Mac using iMovie HD, and I've got Final Cut but haven't really jumped in yet to figure it out. We do a lot of slideshows for our kids' school/soccer/etc but most of those are with pictures/still shots, and I want to do more video. Just curious what others are using.

Pig

Nice vid Sr Pig......................... :happy feet: This is what we all need to post....I love the tint on the lights....I too have that mod...It's great...You have a very sweet ride Sr Pig......

Keep the vids comming........................... :happy feet:

Archived