TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Super Snake on eBay

I see that they are not telling them that there is a waiting list. Or are they already on the waiting list I wonder?

Are they really making any money? Wont the car be worth almost that much already?

Something seems wrong with this

I asked the seller what the CSM number is. He replyed that YOU get the number when you send the car to SAI. So he is selling a GT500 for sticker and letting YOU SUPER SNAKE IT. You pay him the SS conversion money and when the car is SSd he will pay it for. So let see. You have to get a SS number, wait 4-7 months to have your car called, then ship it out there. After they HOLD your 33K for 7 months they will pay for the conversion. I think I would have to PASS!!!!!!!

michael morris

I asked the seller what the CSM number is. He replyed that YOU get the number when you send the car to SAI. So he is selling a GT500 for sticker and letting YOU SUPER SNAKE IT. You pay him the SS conversion money and when the car is SSd he will pay it for. So let see. You have to get a SS number, wait 4-7 months to have your car called, then ship it out there. After they HOLD your 33K for 7 months they will pay for the conversion. I think I would have to PASS!!!!!!!

michael morris

Ummmmm me thinks he's looking for a SUCKER!!!!

Well he won't find one from this 'TEAM'!!!!

Archived