TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Removal for Signature

Somewhere on the forum there is a thread that stated you can actually order the air bag cover separately for around $125.00.

That way you're not driving around with your dash all torn apart. ;-)

Not sure where that thread went - but I would be that if you asked your local Ford Parts Counter dude - he'd be able to look it up.

You'll need your VIN#

I'm LQQking into this option myself.

Trevor

PS

I think it was in the "Ask Amy Boylan" Discussion Board. . . . . . . I can't access it because I'm not a member of 'Team Shelby' yet but I think if you scroll through there you will find what I am talking about (see as you will have access).

Somewhere on the forum there is a thread that stated you can actually order the air bag cover separately for around $125.00.

That way you're not driving around with your dash all torn apart. ;-)

Not sure where that thread went - but I would be that if you asked your local Ford Parts Counter dude - he'd be able to look it up.

You'll need your VIN#

I'm LQQking into this option myself.

Trevor

Go here, post #62. http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25514

I ordered a new one and sent it to be signed. When I get it back and installed I'd sell my old one for $90 plus shipping. I have the ribbed aluminum dash panel. The part number for a ribbed aluminum (silver) airbag cover of my 07SGT is 5R3Z-6304338-BA

Dave

Archived