TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullitt 320 HP on premium,The chief engineer said it.

07SHELBY GT

Hold on, I'm not for sure that is the Bullitt CAI. The picture is of the V-6. C'mon FRPP - can't you get a little more specific than that?

A local dealer had one on an 08 GT they modified. It looked like the Bullitt CAI except the Ford Racing logo was painted and there were no resonators under the intake tube.

The main advantage to the Bullitt CAI is that it along with a slightly revised hood blanket allows for some much needed intake air temp reduction due to better sealing.Both cars feel pretty close in straight line performance.The dual octane strategy is for sure a plus if you are out on a road trip and can't find premium.I can't comment as to the optimum size for the MAF as i'm not an engineer but I would thinnk that it is pretty close for the bullitt.

Since gas went over $4 here in Wi I have been using 87 in the Bullitt since we drive it a lot more than the Shelby's. I have to kind of sneak it in when I go to fill up because my son only thinks we should run premium....he doesn't have to pay for it!

I really can't seat of the pants feel any real difference nor can he apparently, if I was going to run it hard I would use the 93 at $4.25+ but there are so few 'real" cars on the roads these days my odds of running anyone are pretty slim.

Archived