TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New French Member

gc12

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and as a former (happy) owner of a 2006 Corvette Z06, I finally switched to the dark side having ordered a black 2008 Shelby Cobra GT500 KR. Of course I've got to import and make the car street legal over here in France individually which is a bitch to be polite but hey! It takes what it takes to get what you really want in life. I'll post back here as soon as the vehicule will be in my possession and duly homologated to french specs.

Cheers!!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and as a former (happy) owner of a 2006 Corvette Z06, I finally switched to the dark side having ordered a black 2008 Shelby Cobra GT500 KR. Of course I've got to import and make the car street legal over here in France individually which is a bitch to be polite but hey! It takes what it takes to get what you really want in life. I'll post back here as soon as the vehicule will be in my possession and duly homologated to french specs.

Cheers!!

gc12,

Welcome to the site. A lot of good information and people. Congratulations on the KR. Post pictures when you receive it! Regards.

Stuart

WELCOME to the group. This is truly becoming an international website. I hope you don't have to pay to convert it to right hand drive. We have an Australian member that is doing it and he mentioned it was costing as much as the car did.

I would imagine that there are a large number of Corvettes in France but you'll have a true rare car in the GT500 KR.

Archived