TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally

kaylan1521

After three long weeks of the car sitting in the dealer I picked it up today. I drove the crap out of it! I put about 300km's(180 miles) on it and I must say ..... It was worth the wait!

1st gear feels a little long, but 2nd and 3rd pull like a frieght train, LOVIN IT!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Good for you and yours man! Now get out of here and DRIVE the thing. Drive for those of us still waiting!

Found an open strech of road and stretched it's legs yesterday. Went to the top of 3rd. YIKES

Excellent news Paul! I'm sure You'll catch up to my 1300km mark in No time at all :shift:

Like maybe when, if, you head up to Burls Creek in two weeks?? ;)

By then we should be pretty close Dave. I guess you got the memo. :)

You lucky bugger :)

Thank You, Thank You very much ;)

:party:

Congrats!!! I'll assume your color choice is as per avatar???

Can I also assume you'll be at the J&P reunion at TMS (Cayuga) next weekend???

07 Shelby, bring the red monster down also. I'll be there (but no Shelby yet for me) at the Cavaliere Racing trailer.

Avatar is actually my car. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I will be at the J&P Shootout but I'll be running Saturday in the Bullitt / Mach 1 class. Look for the slick shod Bullitt with the "Where's Freddy" licence plate. I remove my plates when I'm racing.

Yeah Dave, come on down.

Congrats!!! I'll assume your color choice is as per avatar???

Can I also assume you'll be at the J&P reunion at TMS (Cayuga) next weekend???

07 Shelby, bring the red monster down also. I'll be there (but no Shelby yet for me) at the Cavaliere Racing trailer.

See what I can do Lello & Paul. My Dad, 80 in Dec, is driving up from the London area on Saturday.

FYI: He got his first Speeding Ticket when he was 75. :yup: Me, I'm 43 without any yet. Sad eh?? Guess I've got a ways to catch him. :lol: Actually, I have a great 5th Sense for the Coppers! :lol2: !

I'll be there (but no Shelby yet for me) at the Cavaliere Racing trailer.

You work with Gino? Were you there last Sunday? I had issues picking up my car last week so to clear my melon I rode my bike to the track on Sunday. I missed the qualifying saturday waiting for my car so I didn't run Sunday, I just watched. Lots of suprises on SUnday in the Super Street class huh? I thought Danny Blier in the TT 69 Camaro was going to take it after Mike and Sandra got knocked out. My cousin is a good friend of Gino and is almost finished building his S/S car, until then he's helping Mike out.

You work with Gino? Were you there last Sunday? I had issues picking up my car last week so to clear my melon I rode my bike to the track on Sunday. I missed the qualifying saturday waiting for my car so I didn't run Sunday, I just watched. Lots of suprises on SUnday in the Super Street class huh? I thought Danny Blier in the TT 69 Camaro was going to take it after Mike and Sandra got knocked out. My cousin is a good friend of Gino and is almost finished building his S/S car, until then he's helping Mike out.

I'm very good friends with Gino. Myself, brother and many friends all had our wedding receptions at his banquet hall........known him for years. Funny, we laugh as he blames myself and brother for turning him into a huge gearhead.

I was there last Sunday, I go to all the Ontario Fastest Street Car events which he participates in. Yes, Sandra not having a good year with the Turbo car this year............next year maybe.

Hopefully see you and Dave there this coming weekend.............of not, next OSCA event maybe??? I'll look for the Shelby's

I'm very good friends with Gino. Myself, brother and many friends all had our wedding receptions at his banquet hall........known him for years. Funny, we laugh as he blames myself and brother for turning him into a huge gearhead.

I was there last Sunday, I go to all the Ontario Fastest Street Car events which he participates in. Yes, Sandra not having a good year with the Turbo car this year............next year maybe.

Hopefully see you and Dave there this coming weekend.............of not, next OSCA event maybe??? I'll look for the Shelby's

I'll be getting there on Friday morning and staying all weekend. I'll come looking for you.

Otherwise, I'll see you at the OSCA events.

See what I can do Lello & Paul. My Dad, 80 in Dec, is driving up from the London area on Saturday.

FYI: He got his first Speeding Ticket when he was 75. :yup: Me, I'm 43 without any yet. Sad eh?? Guess I've got a ways to catch him. :lol: Actually, I have a great 5th Sense for the Coppers! :lol2: !

Dave:

-I guess that 's one place where I've done better than the rest of the family with about 7. Being introduced to driving on a motorcycle didn't help. I've had no tickets since about 1997 though.

-Say hello to Dad for me.

>>Joe

`07 Shelby Were you heading west on the 403 to London Yesterday ? I saw a Shelby between Brantford

& Ancaster thought it might have been you.

`07 Shelby Were you heading west on the 403 to London Yesterday ? I saw a Shelby between Brantford

& Ancaster thought it might have been you.

No 001', I was Slaving away at Work! Left the car at home.

Dave:

-Say hello to Dad for me.

>>Joe

Will do Joe. He's coming to meet Your 14 month old Nephew for the First Time.

That's because you do all your speeding on the STOP trails!

"Actually, I have a great 5th Sense for the Coppers!" Excellent! You can block for me on the ride home!

My father, who is in his 70's NEVER speeds.

Mind you he can cut a light like an NHRA Top Fuel veteran, and is the first out of the pack to get to the speed limit everytime.

Then complains why the van does not get its rated 33 MPG....... Go figure? :wacko:

Gotta love him just the way he is!

Archived