TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's born!!!!

Venix

Woohoo!!! My Ebony/Alloy is born, I just received confirmation that it was completed Friday 11th, on schedule!!!

Sorry, I just had to blurt it out somewhere because I'm so excited! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now I just have to continue to be patient while I wait at least another 2.5 months before I get to see it as after it arrives at the dealer it has to be shipped to Australia and then RHD converted before I can drive it away. :shift:

Woohoo!!! My Ebony/Alloy is born, I just received confirmation that it was completed Friday 11th, on schedule!!!

Sorry, I just had to blurt it out somewhere because I'm so excited! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now I just have to continue to be patient while I wait at least another 2.5 months before I get to see it as after it arrives at the dealer it has to be shipped to Australia and then RHD converted before I can drive it away. :shift:

Congrats Venix. I bet you can't wait and I bet it will look great. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Please please please keep me informed how the freight, customs and conversion process goes. I really hope we can all hook up one day and go for a drive somewhere???????? :shift:

When I come back, I will probably end up in Brisbane, so I guess there is a chance. It would be so nice to get some late model mustangs together in Oz one day. Maybe we could hook up with AussieSnake as well? That would be great. :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks a lot guys :)

It's terrific having so many people who share the same interest and passion as I do - this is a great forum! :drool:

Aussie67, I would love to catch up when you get back into the country, and I'll be sure to let you know how the entire freight/customs/conversion goes - hopefully it will be a positive experience and the car doesn't get damaged somewhere along the way.

When I finally get my hands on her, I'll definitely share some pictures with you all :happy feet: I'm sure the wait will end up being worth it.

Thanks a lot guys :)

It's terrific having so many people who share the same interest and passion as I do - this a great forum! :drool:

Aussie67, I would love to catch up when you get back into the country, and I'll be sure to let you know how the entire freight/customs/conversion goes - hopefully it will be a positive experience and the car doesn't get damaged somewhere along the way.

When I finally get my hands on her, I'll definitely share some pictures with you all :happy feet: I'm sure the wait will end up being worth it.

I am sure it will.

PM sent.

Archived