TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics from the Shelby Cafe grand opening

MY500SS

Grand opening was a blast. I was lucky enough to get to talk with Don Purdhomme, John Force, Amy and Carroll. I had that same giddy feeling I had at the Birthday Bash.

Food was great, people were very friendly and cars were too flipping COOL. The pure raw power when they CACKLED the cars ( fired them up ). That was best.

Sorry about my poor Photobucket skills. Select "Albums & uploads" after you open the file.

Enjoy, Dan

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg269/M...20Cafe/?start=0

Edit: Dan, I fixed the link to work better.

Rob

MY500SS_Shelby_Cafe___Photobucket___Video_and_Image_Hosting.htm

Grand opening was a blast. I was lucky enough to get to talk with Don Purdhomme, John Force, Amy and Carroll. I had that same giddy feeling I had at the Birthday Bash.

Food was great, people were very friendly and cars were too flipping COOL. The pure raw power when they CACKLED the cars ( fired them up ). That was best.

Sorry about my poor Photobucket skills. Select "Albums & uploads" after you open the file.

Enjoy, Dan

Can you just paste the URL? This link doesn't work for me.

Thanks!

Linky no worky for me.

Thank you, that worked.

Great pics!!

Enjoy, Dan

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg269/M...20Cafe/?start=0

Edit: Dan, I fixed the link to work better.

Rob

Man, I wish my wife's spring break was one week later and I would have been there too! Awesome to see Daddy Don's cars. Lots of history in that batch too!

Archived