TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Could someone Ford please explain?

JETSOLVER

Could somebody at Ford please explain this? Please? post-142-1156032340_thumb.jpg

Well, first off, that's a German website. More importantly, that's just their wishful thinking of what the 2010 Mustang could look like. They say 2009, but we all know now that the Mustang redesign has been pushed back to 2010. They also suggest that Camillo Pardo would be the Mustang designer, but I don't believe he is (Camillo designed the 2005-6 GT supercar).

Again, this is only wishful thinking on the part of a German website. I don't think for a minute that it is even remotely close to the new 2010 design. We've been told that the 2010 Mustang design will evolve from the 2005-9 design, much like the 1969-70 Mustang evolved from the 1967-8 design. Bolder, more muscular, look, but still classic Mustang design cues.

I was more interested in the idea of using the S-197 platform to get to the concept GR1. With GM doing the Z07(650 horse Blue Devil) I would like to see Ford perhaps do a bit of pick and choose between the gt and the S-197 paltform to get to another supercar. Thanks 5.0 I tracked down the site and put it up on the open forum. :party:

Archived